Preview of MLBS6

Summary: 

Ladybug had won!

Well, sort of.

She did get back all the Miraculouses back from Monarch, but lost the butterfly miraculous.

Meanwhile, Lila Rossi (or Cerise?) has the brooch in her possession and may be even worse than her predecessor.

How will Marinette handle everything as she begins her journey through high school? Will she manage to keep the truth about his father a secret from Adrien? Will Adrienette still survive?

I honestly thought I'd never publish another book again lol.

But with graduation from high school comes boredom, and with boredom comes inspiration! :)

And since Jeremy Zag has decided to test our patience by planning to release Season 6 late next year, my imagination got the better of me, making me write a book of how Season 6 may turn out to be.

Imagine if what I publish actually turns out to be the plot of the whole season! XD

Anyways, I'll use this as a reminder that I do not own Miraculous or any of the characters from the show. The credit goes to the production team of Zag Heroes.

Also, what do you think about the cover? On a scale of 1-10, how good is it? I'm not an artist exactly so I don't really put too much effort in my book covers, but I try to do the best I can.

And with that, I leave you guys to enjoy the book!

And remember, keep shining, keep smiling!

~Antho