17

He was struggling, trying so hard to not have his pants tighten at her words, lose control. "You know-" she leaned in nice and close, fisting his hair, yanking him down to her height, starting to lick across his cheek, against his ear "I've dreamed about you fucking me so hard, that I can't walk the next day" the purred in his ear. He cursed, looking up at the ceiling, trying to gain control of himself, knowing he couldn't take advantage of her, not in this state.

"Harmony, you're not thinking straight" he tried to push her away but ended up falling back onto the bed. She got on his lap, a leg on either side of his own. She grabbed ahold of his hair, forcing him to look up at her right in the eyes. Her pupils were so wide, it almost scared him.

"I'm thinking so clearly Max, I just never had the courage to do this until now" she breathed against his cheeks, making his pants tighten, despite all of his efforts for it not to happen. "While I was separated from you, I used to try and pleasure myself, thinking of you" she whispered with a smile into his ear, feeling as she kissed his skin, around the earlobe, lightly sucking the flesh.

He gasped slightly, his eyes falling closed on instinct. He gritted his teeth, repeating how wrong this was over and over in his head. He had dreamed of having this woman again for the past two years, pleasured himself to the echoing sounds of her pleasure in his ears from that one night he had her. And now, she was on his lap, throwing herself at him. He was so pent up, so sexually frustrated it was already driving him crazy before she had situated herself against him, right above his erection, rubbing herself against it through their pants, whispering nonsense into his ear, running her tongue across his flesh. He could feel his eyes rolling to the back of his head, indulging in everything that was her.

"I want you to fuck me Max!" she pleaded in his ear, making him curse, her voice so full of lust and need for him. She leaned back from his neck, grabbing the edge of her shirt and pulling it over her head in one swift motion. He stared down at her breasts, his mouth slightly ajar in disbelief "I need you to fuck me" she whined against his chest, pressing her breasts against him. "What do you need for you to consent?" she asked

"Harmony, you have no fucking idea how much I want to do this, but we both need to be in the same mind! you're high on cocaine!" he exclaimed, his voice coming out in bursts, his eyes screwed shut as she moved against him in his lap, grabbing tight fists of his hair, kissing across his skin. She pulled back her head suddenly, making his eyes open, looking right into her own.

"The same...mind?" she asked

"Yes, the same mind" he responded. She glanced down slightly, her breasts still pressed into his chest. Then, gazed up at him, keeping contact with his eyes, making sure he didn't notice when her hand moved down, across her bare thigh, towards her ankle. She swiped the cocaine off her skin just beneath her ankle bone with her finger, smiling.

"Then, let's both be in the same mind" she responded, bringing her finger up, and before he could pull away, she had already lifted it to her soft lips, blowing the powder from the tip of her finger right in his face. He coughed, wide eyes, realizing what she did as she smiled with excitement, waiting for him to regain himself.

"Harmony!" he said with disbelief "You just blew cocaine into my face!" he said, almost incredulously. Never in his life did he think she would ever do that. But, of course, he never thought she'd use cocaine herself in the first place. He could feel his heart suddenly speed up, his eyes widen. A sudden euphoria, like he was floating on clouds. He tried to fight it so hard his head pounded.

"Fuck me Max!" she pleaded, leaning down, going right for the buckle of his belt with her tiny hands. She got it undone, yanking the belt away, unbuttoning his pants as he watched her, his hands fisted, shaking with the need to grab her and just holding back. She was in nothing but shorts, undoing his clothes. It was like the reality of dozens of fantasies he had about her, hearing her beg for him by name, it sent him into a frenzy and suddenly he just couldn't hold himself back anymoreHe pulled his shirt over his head quickly, grabbing her cheeks and pulling her lip against his. She gasped against his mouth, feeling when his tongue massaged hers, grabbing ahold of her hair. She reached up, fisting his in her tiny hands with an even tighter grip than he had on hers, making him groan lowly from his chest against her lips. She suddenly pushed him back onto the bed by a hand on his chest, watching as she stared wickedly down at him, grabbing his pants, and pulling them down, with a buck, they were gone, his boxers too, thrown to the floor. She smiled, staring down at him, reaching a sudden hand to ghost the edge of her shorts as he watched.

He leaned up on his elbows, watching as she dipped her fingers into the bands, pulling them down her slender legs, leaving her bare to his feasting eyes, his mind on a complete high, his heart pounding. She hurried on top of him, pressing herself against him, making him groan, leaning back into the bed. He was already as hard as stone as she moved against him. She ran her hands up his chest, grabbing ahold of his hands, bringing them up to cover her breasts as they bounced between his fingers. And in seconds, she grabbed him tight in her hand, pressing the tip lightly against herself, slicking across it with her throbbing wetness. He was able to watch when she pushed down, gasping loudly and letting herself stretch around him, watching as their bodies connected so profoundly it messed with his mind.

"Fuck Harmony" he breathed, watching as she rode him. His eyes tightened, playing with her nipples between his fingers, feeling her hands grip his chest. She cried, her head falling back in pure ecstasy, the feeling of being whole once again with him, like a piece of herself had been missing, throbbing so badly for release. Her entire body buzzed with pure pleasure, every nerve frantic, signaling her mind to every little feeling. He felt when her walls tightened and she came hard around him, crying out, weakening against his chest. But, she still moved, and he grunted when he hit his own peak, releasing inside her as she gasped, feeling the warmth of it between her legs, their fluids mixing, dripping from where they stayed together, connected, both breathing heavily with lust. She stared at him for a brief moment, before pulling him from inside her.

She smiled, mischievously, turning to face away from him. He stared at the beautiful curve of her waist, the waves of her soft hair that fell down her back. And in seconds, she was leaning down, grabbing him in her hand, still covered with her release, slipping him back inside as he cursed, grunting, staring as she moved above him, seeing himself sliding in and out of her, his crotch soaked with her release, feeling as she leaned back slightly, grabbing a tight grip of his stomach with both hands. The slapping of skin together, both of them breathing so heavily, like they couldn't get oxygen without one another. The throb in her body was unbearable, coming to release above him, her nails digging into his skin. He pulled out of her, grabbing her around the waist as she screamed happily, pressing her back into the mattress, kissing her with such a hot fever, pushing back into her, staying with her as they moved against the sheets, leaning down to nip and lick her tender breasts, feeling as she gripped his neck, her head falling back on the pillows.

She smiled, feeling as he moved inside her, nudging her chin up to gain access to the skin of her neck for another assault of his lips, his teeth, and his tongue. Feeling when she arched her back beneath him, gave him the chance to pull his arm under and around her waist, holding her tightly against him, chests pressed against one another as they moved to a fast, frantic rhythm. Both their hearts, so close to one another, and beating just as vigorously. She scratched at his nape, gripping the small hairs above the skin and pulling with her release as she cried out, gripping his shoulder tightly as she rode the intensity of her climax. He pulled out suddenly, making her whine when she lost his warmth, feeling when he grabbed her waist in a tight grip, flipping her onto her stomach against the bed. He pulled her hips up, and she gripped the sheets, digging her head into the pillows, and screamed happily when he slammed back in, his hands tight on her hips.

He reached down suddenly over her, gripping one of her breasts in his hand as he slammed into her repeatedly, licking across the hot skin of her back. He gasped lowly from his chest, staring down at the beautiful angel spread before him, glistening wet and throbbing for not anyone else but him. He came roughly inside her as she cried, her head digging into the pillows, feeling him pump in with every part of his release inside her. She could feel his chest rising and falling vigorously against her back, and felt when he was weakened, callusing sightly into her back from exertion. Her knees gave and she hit the mattress, her body sore, aching, but still so much pleasure pumping through her mind that she didn't even care. She was on such a high, she felt like she could go for hours. And, when he collapsed beside her on the bed, she acted immediately, getting right on top of him, watching him freeze in surprise. And in seconds, she positioned herself above him, to do it all over again.