Part 10

From: Roko Jurcevic 

To: Kruno Matas 

March 13th

Dear Kruno, 

the photos you sent me... You don't know how much it means to me. I was crying for about an hour when I got them. It's been so long since I've last seen my little heroes... I am so grateful I met you. Tell me more about your visit to my wife. Is she seeing someone else now that we are no longer together? 

And I also wanted to ask you something else. But it's fine if you say no. Because this is a big favor I'm asking you to do for me. You've mentioned your brother leaving some of the goods in your room. I am in debt with some prisoners here; I can't pay them with money. If you could take just a few grams of it and take it to the prison, you would save me... 

It doesn't matter if it's not pure cocaine. I could get them off my back even with the one from Romania. And of course you would not have to worry about getting caught. Slavko would wait for you at the prison gate and lead you in. You would not get caught. Again, I will understand if it's too much for you. It's certainly a huge favor. 

If you agree with doing it, just tell me when you're planning to visit me in the next letter. That way, I can prepare Slavko. I told you already, he is of our full trust. Whatever you decide, my feelings for you are not going to change. 

With much love, 

Roko