Part 19

From: Kruno Matas 

To: Roko Jurcevic 

Destination: Remetinec prison, Zagreb, Croatia 

June 18th 

My dear husband, 

Our wedding ceremony was something truly special. I was never one of those people who wanted to get married, but now I understand them. Saying 'yes' to you was...it really felt like it's for life. 

Our wedding night was also the most magical night I've ever spent in my life. I love feeling yours. I love feeling safe in your big arms. And oh yes did I love when you fucked me! You do have a big dick, as I imagined. A long, fat, pink dick. No wonder so many men and women wanted you. But what I most liked about you was how much you were kissing and hugging me during sex. I felt so loved, so cared for, so protected. It was then that I realized I couldn't live without you and separated from you. Not anymore. 

I guess you already know by this moment that the media covered our wedding. "A gay wedding in prison..." is what's written on every major newspaper front page. And of course, a lot of people are now trying to get in touch with me. Now I feel like you, we are kind of popular. 

But after what I am about to do, I think they are going to have even more material to write about us. I thought about it a lot and it appears to be the only logical solution. 

That bitch of your ex-wife crossed all the possible limits when she visited you the last time. She killed your best friend and pinned it on you, then she found herself a lover and now she wants your kids to forget that you even exist and have him raise them. On top of that, she mocks and diminishes you. She deserves a punishment. Because I won't let anyone touch my husband. Not anymore. If the authorities weren't able to bring justice, I will do it. 

She is still here in Zagreb, staying with a friend. I know this because I've been following her ever since I got your last letter. As I am writing this letter to you, I am observing her from a nearby bar. The moment she goes out of that building, I am going to do what I have to do. Firstly, as to bring justice. Secondly, so I can be with you. Because as soon as I'm done with her, I am going to the nearest police station to turn myself in. 

I cannot live separated from you anymore. If you're not free, I'm not free as well. Because all the liberty I may have can't replace the prison I'm in because there is no you. 

By the time you get this letter, your ex-wife will have been long gone. 

See you soon, my love. 

Kruno