Part 12

From: Roko Jurcevic 

To: Kruno Matas 

April 4th

My dear Kruno, 

Seeing you in front of me again was... 

You are so beautiful. I was stunned, again. I was so happy when the guards finally allowed us to have a physical contact. Touching you and giving you a hug after all this time felt unreal. It felt... amazing. Unfortunately, they cut us short just as I was about to kiss you. So I was left there with a desire for more. But I think it's for the better. Because now I can't stop thinking about those soft, full lips of yours. 

I told you everything would go as planned. Slavko took the cocaine from you on the entrance and you came in clean, that's it. He later passed it to me and now my debt is settled. Again, you don't know how much it meant to me. You asked why is Slavko sacrificing himself so much to help me. I told you there, he and my mom were dating for a long time in their youth, before marrying other people. It's a long story, but he always saw me as a son. And rest assured that I won't be asking for any more favors that could get you in trouble. 

About my ex-wife, I wasn't surprised when you told me she had found a new guy. I actually know that waiter, he is the godson of one of my associates. How interesting. Now that she's got the money from the divorce, she doesn't need real men, so she switched to young boys. I hope he does to her what she did to me. But the idea of another man, whoever it may be, raising my kids infuriates me. To be honest, I was so mad about it the other day that I made a huge mess in my cell. They took me to the solitary confinement for three days for punishment. I just got out.

Please keep having an eye on her, so as to take more photos of my sons. But I know it's not very convenient for you, because you live in a different city. During your visit, you said you wanted to move here to Zagreb to be closer to me. Did you figure out if you can do it financially? It would also mean you would leave your job and your family behind. Did you tell your family; if yes,what did they say? 

With love, 

Roko