1 | What is this feeling?

"Are you okay?"

She blinked clearing her throat, as her attention was brought back to him. She had gotten lost in his eyes feeling ways that she couldn't understand but realizing her plans were about to go left if she didn't focus.

This wasn't how she expected this date to go, she found herself enjoying it more than she should, it was just a task she was reluctant to carry.

"Uh...yeah I am, I'm sorry I just got distracted," Fatima responded as she sipped from her wine.

"Am I that boring?" Zac asked squinting, he was sitting in front of the most beautiful woman he ever laid eyes on, she was wearing a red bustier midi-dress with her Tom Ford heels. From the moment he met her, her beautiful face, her gorgeous eyes, her sexy curvy body, her fine ass, her seductive legs, and her soothing voice. He knew there was more to her, more to this beauty and he felt the need to protect her.

"Zachary, the last thing you are is boring, I'm having a great time"

"I'm glad you are, I see you like calling my full name."

"You don't like it?"

"I actually do, I love how it sounds when only you say it."
Fatima smiled, he was good with his words and he looked like he could be good at other things too, he had sexy lips to die for, his clean shave was hot and his body looked like it was built just for her.

This was their second date together and Zac went all out, he shut down one of the biggest restaurants in the city having them decorate it with balloons, rose petals, and scented candles. They have been enjoying their time together so far as they started by trying out different meals made by different chefs and getting to know each other more while wine tasting. Knowing her love for poetry, he got two of her favourite poets performing some of her favourite spoken words while a violinist was playing softly.

"Honestly Zac, I'm speechless, all of those chefs? the poets? the new recipe? the violinist? All those wines? That was thoughtful of you. You're a great listener, I mean I mentioned my favourite poets to you just one time, -"

"Fatima, I hear you, I really do! I mean I had to make this date a good one. After our last date, I mean we were talking almost every day on the phone but you refused to go on another date with me. So I had to do better this time so you don't run away again."

"I'm sorry about that, I was pleased by our first date, it's just ..." Fatima took a deep breath not knowing what to say. She only avoided him because she knew he was trouble, trouble to her mind and body, She'd talk to him rarely yet refused to meet up with him but she had no choice but to do so eventually because she was on a mission. A mission to make him fall in love with her and that would be his doom.

She wished they had met in a different circumstance, a different lifetime and place. Fatima never could describe her spec in guys, but for some reason after she met Zac, he was the split image of her heart's description of her spec. His caramel skin, his expressive eyes, and his lips looked soft and juicy, he walked so proudly and the way his legs moved showed her that he was packing really nicely between them, his strong hand with really neat fingernails sold how clean he was, his confidence was a brain stimulant to her. He didn't make it any easier wearing this classy well-fitted black suit designed with rich fabric, a Cuban link chain and diamond earrings.

They had been sharing intense eye contact that was making Fatima nervous at how long it was going on as his eyes were her weakness, just as she was about to look away, Zac held her hand massaging her fingers with his thumb, tilting his head a little to the side and keeping his eyes on hers. "It's just what?" Zac asked in a flirty tone.

"What are you doing?" Fatima asked him as she ran her hand through her faux locs.

"I'm listening to you."

"I see, I see you, Zachary."

"I see you too Fatima."

The tension was thick and loud, their eyes, body and mind all spoke different languages. They continued to enjoy their night teasing, laughing and throwing banters. They didn't want the night to end but it surely did.

01:45 am

"Do I hold you to your word that we'd see again?" Zac asked leaning on his G-wagon as Fatima stood in front of him. "Yes, officer!"

"Oh officer yeah? That's how we moving now? okay... Cause this time if you run away again I'd put you in handcuffs, my type of cuffs though."

"Aha! I knew you were freaky, all that innocent face you have, you had to be sinful in some other department."

Zac couldn't stop himself from blushing hard, he couldn't deny that she was right, and he wanted to show her badly. One thing unquestionable about Fatima was her sexiness and great sex appeal, and he couldn't deny that he wanted to fuck her so badly, he wanted to hear that adorable voice of hers moaning his name, he had been with so many women that they became cards that he could predict and right now looking at this woman in front of him, he could bet that she tasted good and he wanted his tongue to be a witness. However, with her it was different, it wasn't just her body he wanted, he wanted her heart. This woman challenged him mentally and otherwise, and surprisingly he hadn't even slept with her yet and she had constant accommodation in his head. "Don't get me started Tima," he said through his smile.

She laughed, "Alright you should get going now, I had a wonderful night, Thank you."

"I should, but first, let me watch you get in."

"I'm in front of my house what can happen? Go...don't keep your bodyguards waiting."

"You're funny, Maybe I just wanna see you walk while I see what ..." he laughs "Never mind, I just want to make sure you're safe." Zac hugs her as they both take in each other's scent and she quickly pulls back.

"Have a good night," Zac said as she walked away.

"I already did!" she shouted back before entering the three-bedroom house she shared with her best friend Daniella.

...

"Oh shoot! You scared me." Fatima gasped as she walked in on Ian standing in the doorway.

"Did I?" Ian questioned irritated.

"You didn't tell me you were coming over, besides I didn't see your car outside," Fatima spoke nervously.

"After the outing with the guys, I decided they drop me off at my girlfriends but surprisingly I've been the one waiting for her and she walks in the house just a few minutes before 2 a.m."

Fatima was surprised to see Ian at her place, he didn't have a key so it was Daniella who let him in. He knew she was going on a date with Zac but it bothered him that they spent so much time together knowing he had picked her up since 8 pm. Ian had gotten to her place since 11 pm and had been waiting for her, wondering why they took so long and his jealousy was growing. Fatima let him know that he is the one she loves and that the date with Zac meant nothing.

After Zac watched her go in, he entered his G-wagon, he didn't want to do too much so he reduced his security and had only one car with his guards drive behind his G-wagon considering it was almost impossible for him to be out all alone or drive by himself.

"Boss, are we heading over to hers?" Omar, his most trusted bodyguard and driver when he goes out with limited security asks him from the front seat.

"No, take me to the estate."

~•~

Hi Neighbors in words, I hope you enjoyed the read, how are you feeling about the story?

Thank you for reading!!!

Please don't forget to vote, and comment. Thank you!