15 | Enemies In The Room

Two Months Later

Two months had gone by, making it three months, a week and a day since Fatima and Zac's second date and two months, three weeks and five days since the day he asked her to be his girl.

Since Zac and Fatima's trip to Santorini, they have gone on four other trips. Their relationship grew stronger and their bond became tighter. When they got back from Santorini, Zachariah requested for Zac, so he had to fly out the next day to Taylor Island. After a long conversation with his grandfather, they came up with a plan against Bryan Williams. They were going to use the strategy of keeping the enemy the close and strike when he least expected, so Zac purposely avoided participating in any construction or project that Bryan was going for. His grandfather advised that he doesn't go to war yet with Bryan until after his inauguration as the head of the VAC organization which was less than three months away.

Zac has focused a lot more on the Taylor businesses and his club while remaining an anonymous philanthropist.

Fatima and Zac have been in each other's skin, almost like they were the air they both needed to survive. Fatima was falling deeply in love with Zac and she could barely control her feelings any longer.

They have been frequenting the sex room more often, and Zac has been showing her the beast he is in their black and blue moments while Fatima has learned how to pleasure his body just as he does hers. A little over two weeks ago, Zac treated Fatima to a delightful cruise on his yacht, where she relished every moment as he licked every inch of her in every corner.

Mama Faye and Fatima have become well-acquainted, often enjoying what they fondly refer to as 'tea time.' During their tea time, Fatima brings stories that happen outside of the estate and Faye tells Fatima funny stories about Zac's childhood.

After Danni gave Kaz the best orgasm he ever had from a hand job, the sex they had afterwards was incredible. In trying to prove that he was not a bitch baby, he ended up manipulating her body into a shaking mess. He became her sweetest desire and as her body itched for him, he patiently satisfied every spot intentionally. Kaz was curious to see another side of her and not the mask she wore during sex. He heightened all her senses, giving her an intense amount of foreplay aiming to make her vulnerable and in dying need of him to fuck her. When he eventually gave her what she wanted, he did it so desperately, with the zeal to remain a constant in her mind. 

Danni has been gradually reducing the time she spends with Kaz, blaming it on his growing neediness towards her.

Madam has held back from assigning Fatima new tasks, anticipating the upcoming inauguration just three months away. With Zac needing a bride, it aligns perfectly with their primary strategy. Once he ties the knot with Fatima, it will mark the pivotal first step toward the Taylor downfall. 

Saturday - 06:01 pm
The Estate - Zac's Mansion

Saturday - 06:01 pmThe Estate - Zac's Mansion