11 | Powerful Yet Vulnerable

Thursday - 09:00 am
The Estate - Kaz's Mansion

"Did you guys fuck though? Cause I know you, Zac

"Did you guys fuck though? Cause I know you, Zac. You two are never good together alone," Kaz questioned in an irritated tone. Zac had woken him up, and he had barely gotten any sleep the night before from all the fucking he had done with one of his girls on his roster.

"That's something else that was shocking to me, she was dressed in a robe, with nothing underneath; when I say nothing, I mean nothing and I still didn't. She even kissed me but I resisted," Zac responded.

Kaz sucked his teeth in disbelief, "Nah, I don't believe that."

"I'm telling you the truth, we even slept on the same bed, Kazim. And NOTHING happened."

"Damn! Fatima got you that bad? I mean she's best friends with Danni, so I understand that her pussy game —"

"Ah aht, we aren't about to talk about my girl's pussy. Dead that shit."

"I'm just saying, bro! Those women are too good to be true," Kaz exhaled sharply seeing how serious Zac was, "So what are you going to do now?" This is about to cost you a lot of money because there is evidence, but how stupid are you to have missed the lipstick stain?"

"She's nothing like Connie or the others, I can't fix this with money and why would I be checking myself for evidence of cheating when I did nothing wrong."

"The first mistake you made was going to Connie without telling Fatima, especially knowing how you and Connie get along. Also, if this isn't about money, then why are you here and not at Mama Faye's cause you know I can only give you suggestions on what to buy and not what to do."

"Can you be serious for once? Also, Fatima was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up —"

"Hold on, let me see this photo that she sent. There has to be a way out of this," Kaz expressed and stretched his hand to receive Zac's phone. "Damn! This is bad, you guys were in bed and ..." Kaz paused as he looked at Zac with his eyes widened, "If you're saying Fatima saw this picture and messages that means she saw that they came from a contact saved as her? This isn't looking good for you, bro." Kaz passed the phone back to Zac.

"Fuck!" Zac muttered. He realized the magnitude of his mistake and knew he had to make amends. "I like Fatima a lot, bro. She gives me something... something out of the ordinary. With her, I'm just a man falling for a woman. There aren't all the perks and baggage of being a Taylor, she's not about my financial or influence worth but about my depth worth. She makes the bare minimum extraordinary. In these two weeks of being in a relationship with her, it's not been about travelling the world, shopping sprees or showering her with materialistic gifts, but about me showing affection, care and just my mere presence. And I feel so safe, powerful, yet vulnerable. She doesn't even want my money, she rarely accepts gifts, she always says, 'I just want to know your heart, not your pocket.' How could I mess this up?" Zac rambled.