7 | Will You Be My Girl?

Saturday - 7:00 pmThe Taylors Island

Saturday - 7:00 pm
The Taylors Island

Zac and Kaz arrived at the family private island less than an hour ago. They finally settled in and are now at the meeting room with Zac's father - Theo, his Grandfather - Zachariah and his mothers brother, Greg.

"I warned you about this construction company you insisted on starting and you can see now what I was talking about." Theo reminded his son. He took a deep breath. "There are just some businesses you can't branch into, I doubt we'd get the backing of the members in the organization."

"He's the head of the organization in no time, doesn't that count?" Kaz asked no one in particular.

"A leader that isn't at peace with his members? Is that what he wants?" Theo tilted his head. "The peace that has lasted this long was as a result of everyone sticking to specific areas without branching into another members category. The Williams have been ruling everything construction for years and trust me they wouldn't let this go, especially since construction is the only business they're into.

"But I didn't sign up for all these, I love construction so I started a construction company. I'm not limiting the others, if their company is the best as they claim, they shouldn't be scared of competition." Zac spoke.

"Exactly, the world is big enough for everyone. I don't see why one person can't do something because another is doing it. No two humans are the same. On that note, a business can be done by so many people but with different values." Zachariah explained.

"Pops, you know these people, their mentality is different, especially now that we have a mole in the organization, we have to be extra careful..." Theo went on and on explaining to his father. The men continued their conversation for hours talking about the family businesses and the ways to be safe considering the unidentified mole.

The meeting took longer, cutting into their dinner but as usual, business in the Taylor household always came first.

09:15 pm

The men just walked into the living room where the women were chit chatting and drinking wine. Zac was surprised to see Connie amongst them. When they arrived, they met everyone except Connie but here she was having a good time with Zac's mother - Audrey and Kaz's mother - Tiffany.

"The her is here." Kaz greeted Connie with their handshake.

"The ONLY her." Connie responded looking at Zac.

"What are you doing here?" Zac asked sternly.

"Common Zac, don't be rude." Audrey, his mother scolded.

"He's just being silly," Connie laughed it off as she stood up and walked towards Zac, "He's been in a mood for a while now, but when has he never been?" Connie stood by his side wrapping her hands around his neck, the six inch heels she wore gave her just enough height, she turned his face to her and pecked his lips.