16 | Blue in Blue

Saturday - 11:42 pm
The Estate - Zac's Mansion

Christ! This woman is surely going to be the complete death of me.

Zac remained as silent as he could be watching Fatima's curvy behind in the air, as she leaned on his Bugatti snooker table trying to pot a solid ball

Zac remained as silent as he could be watching Fatima's curvy behind in the air, as she leaned on his Bugatti snooker table trying to pot a solid ball. One of his favourite moments with her was when they played snooker together. He had enjoyed teaching her and watching her skills improve. He contemplated making his arrival known by holding her from behind while he planted kisses on her beautifully soft skin. Still, he decided against it remembering how jumpy she was earlier when he did that at the event.

One of his priorities was to anticipate her every need and make sure she was always comfortable and recently he had been thinking that he was failing at that. Seeing how flushed and disorientated she looked a few hours ago confirmed his suspicion. Although she wasn't comfortable sitting at the table with his family, she was on a different level of discomfort when he found her in the storage room.

From the moment she stepped away to the bathroom, what changed?

The material she wore seemed unnecessary as it clung to every curve of her body

The material she wore seemed unnecessary as it clung to every curve of her body. The blue floral lace romper made her look like a sex goddess. He couldn't wait to tear every piece of it off her sumptuous body. Moving her hips side to side in an attempt to gain a good balance, Zac became heated. He wished she was doing that to the print he had grown, looking at the woman after his darkest desires. He clenched his jaw to restrain himself from pouncing on her immediately. He couldn't get enough of her and he loved it.

Zac had associated the colour blue with Fatima, and seeing her wearing a sexy piece in that colour stirred something deep within him.

Wild. Nasty. Shameless. Sinful. Filthy. Dirty thoughts.

Scenes from the many different ways he has marked her body in their sex room flashed before his eyes—their blue and black room.

Blue.

The only lights switched on were those in the minibar located in the corner of the lounge room. The multi-coloured illumination brought the room a calm ambience, while the gentle glow that bathed her silhouette created a sultry figure.