12 | Planted Seeds

Thursday - 11:55 pm
Fatima and Danni's

"You don't look happy to see me," Ian spoke as he walked behind Fatima entering her room.

"Ian, you should have told me you were coming. It's late and I was asleep already."

"Oh! Now I have to take permission to see my girlfriend?"

"You know that's not what I mean. It's just you showing up without informing me, what if Zac was here? Or what if I wasn't home?"

Ian thought about it for a second, she was right. Madam had warned him about doing anything to jeopardize the tails project and what he just did was a possible threat to the project. "Look babe, I'm sorry." He pleaded, pulling Fatima into his arms. "I just got back in and decided to see you. I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too," Fatima acknowledged, placing a quick peck on his lips and immediately trying to lose herself from his embrace but he held her tighter.

Planting kisses from her face to her neck, Fatima could feel Ian's erection on her. She tensed up at the thought of having sex with Ian which was confusing to her. She thought she was already comfortable and now fond of sex but that seemed to only be with Zac.

"What the fuck?" Ian uttered after noticing the hickeys on her neck and stepped back. He saw the confusion in her eyes and in an attempt to express his anger, his words rolled out of his mouth uncontrollably. "You let that good-for-nothing give you a hickey?... Did he force himself on you?... Wait! Are you having sex with him?

Out of habit, Fatima's hand massaged the back of her neck nervously as she avoided his gaze.
"Fatima don't piss me off, start talking."

After taking a deep breath that seemed stuck in her lungs, Fatima responded, "What do you think? I've spent days and nights in the same house with a man who you told me from your findings loves to have sex for sport. Did you think he'd regard me as one of his luxury furniture? If my memory serves me correctly, you've been in on this plan since day one and you had nothing to say but shake your head in agreement to your Boss while she sat all high and mighty making deals and giving out instructions. And let's not forget, one of those deals I made is the reason your family is still alive. So if you're asking if I fucked Zac, then you'll want to remember how it was you who told me 'it was just sex,' so yes boyfriend, I'm making sure my part of every deal is covered but I don't see you doing that."

Ian's heart shattered hearing all that she said, this was the first time he realized what she was going through but his ego was quick to rise, "How many times?"

"What?"

"How many times did you give another man what is mine?"

"Is that the only thing you could grasp from everything I just said?"

He walked closer, entering her personal space, "how many fucking times?" His tone was higher than he expected.

"I don't know," Fatima screamed back at him as she pushed him from her face with her hands on his chest.

Ian shook his head while biting his bottom lip, "Eight times Fatima. Eight." He watched as her reaction required an explanation. "You and I have been in a relationship for years and we've had sex only eight times, but then here you are already having countless sex with a man you've been together with for what? 3 weeks?"

"I can't do this with you right now. I have to be at work in a few hours..."

"Oh please, Fatima! Stop deflecting."

"I don't know what you want me to say. I don't know where we're going with this. You didn't have a problem with me giving 'what is yours' to another man in the first place."