9 | Sweet Baby 💦

Saturday - 11:25 am
The Estate
Zac's Mansion - Masters Bedroom

As the sun reached its midday zenith, it filtered into the room through the small gap where the curtains met, casting a gentle glow on Fatima's face

After their night of passion, Fatima had released so much that her limbs became numb. Zac cleaned her up with a warm towel and dressed her in one of his shirts. He then carried her to the couch and went ahead to change the sheets tainted by their orgasms. Once he carried her back to the bed, she could barely keep her eyes open and eventually passed out cuddled in Zac's arms.

Fatima slowly opened her eyes, lazily stretching her body. However, the pain in her pelvic area brought an immediate halt, a vivid reminder of the passionate night she had experienced. A smile graced her lips as she reminisced about being soaked in sweet passion and the thorough attention every part of her body received.
Getting up from the bed, she became aware of the soreness in her legs, a clear testament to Zac's prowess in bed. She headed to the bathroom and she indulged in a long, warm bath. Afterwards, she embarked on a quest to find Zac within the vast expanse of his mansion.

"Damn!" Fatima thought to herself as she entered the kitchen, she observed Zac, shirtless and clad only in black sweatpants, engrossed in a phone call as he skillfully plated the final pancake from the sizzling pan.

Zac turned around, approaching the fridge when he saw Fatima staring at him, "just send it all to my email and I'll look into it, I've got to go now...yeah Bye," he hurriedly spoke into the phone with his eyes on Fatima, a blend of contentment and admiration.

"A sight for sore eyes," he grinned, reaching out for her, his hands wrapped around her waist as he planted a kiss on her forehead, both sides of her cheeks, the bridge of her nose and finally her lips, lingering a bit longer savouring the connection. Charmed by the attention, she blushed and remarked, "A sight for sore legs."

"Ouhh, see whose comeback game is getting better. Good morning Baby girl," Zac smirked as he rubbed her backside in circles. "They really are sore but seeing you just makes it worth it." Fatima wrapped her hands around his neck rising on her toes to give him a quick kiss on his lips, "Good morning Zaddy."

"You're coming in strong I see, I like that. I thought you weren't going to wake up."

"I was exhausted. You raised the bar pretty high last night," Fatima shyly whispered.

"I am the bar, Baby. Why is there even one? You're stuck with me."

"There you go again," she brushed her hand on his print, "Mr. cocky," planting a kiss on his chest.

Zac was hypnotized by her beauty, he couldn't believe she was his, he wanted to have her again even if he knew she was sore and at the same time not want to hurt her but he was selfish with her. She kept him addicted. Fatima looked at him searching his eyes as he spoke to her with his, the sexual tension as thick as the wood he had in his pants.