8 | Safe With Me

Friday

It's been a little over a week since Zac and Fatima made it official. He's been all over her, at the same time allowing her enough space for the big case she had during the week. She did a good job in court and the judge ruled in her client's favour. She was beyond thrilled, to say the least, and finally had time to spend with her man. Her man, that's the way she had been feeling and she was carrying the title of Zac's woman so confidently and braggingly. He made her feel safe, protected, secure, confident, lucky, and happy.

Zac took the test like he promised and didn't wait a second longer to provide her with his clean results and she happily did the same. Even with that, they had not been intimate yet.

A friend of Zac's who was also the son of a member of Zac's family organization - VAC, invited him to his birthday party. Zac accepted the invite and Fatima was his plus-one for the night.

07:30 pm
Zac's Car

Zac and Fatima sat in the back seat of his SUV as Omar drove them to the event. They looked very good in their matching colour. Fatima wore a black Valentino dress that had a slit all the way to her upper left thigh while Zac wore a customized black suit with a black shirt leaving a few buttons undone that revealed his signature Cuban link chain.
Zac pressed the privacy button for the partition divider between the front and back seats.

"Why did you do that?" Fatima asked with a smile on her face.

"You look yummy." He complemented, as he rested his hand on her exposed thigh. 

"You look hungry."

"That I am. You are so naked in my head right now," he reached to kiss her but she dodged the kiss.

"Zachary, I'm not letting you ruin my lipstick again."

Zac looked at her in disbelief, "That's not how I remember it," he gave a mischievous smile before burying his face in her neck. He sucked on her skin, slightly biting it as she tilted her head giving him more room to feast on her.

As she parted her mouth trying to form words, she immediately felt his fingers drawing a straight line on her inner thigh all the way to her G-string, causing her breath to seize with no words formed as her head fell back to the headrest.

Fatima felt him put pressure in between her thighs with his hand before sliding her G-string to the side as his fingers rubbed on her clit. Zac hummed in satisfaction at the way he made her squirm.

"Fuck!" She breathed, confused by the many ways he had her feeling. She had been horny the whole week and Zac kept his promise to make her beg for it. She had been yearning for him and he made sure to keep her crazily wanting it.

"Zac please," she begged, feeling his middle finger slowly penetrate her soaking walls.

"Please what," Zac spoke in her skin, his face not leaving her neck as his mouth manipulated her skin, slurping and sucking the sense out of her through her pores.

"You promised to stop punishing me," her voice was low and seductive. She wanted to fuck him so bad, and knowing he wouldn't give her that now was annoying. She was tired of his games. As bad as she wanted to stop him from teasing her, she couldn't. She was enjoying the bare minimum, he was scratching the itch she felt and was ready to take as little as he'd give her, even if it was pure torture.
Excitement clouding her thoughts, she held his hand assisting it as he added another finger to the mix.

"You're so wet Baby girl," Zac moved to her ears whispering, "Get your hands off mine," he used his thumb to massage her clit as two of his fingers slowly sent her to ecstasy.