4 | My Blue, My Black

Friday Evening

"Fatima, remind me again why I'm going to this man's club with you?" Danni asked looking at the mirror as she watched Fatima fix her makeup.

"My goodness! Danni, we both know deep down you're excited to go with me, you'd never turn down clubbing." Fatima responded tired of having this conversation repeatedly.

"Well, yes! I would never turn down a chance to party, HOWEVER, I know you like I know how to suck dick, so ..." Danni said mischievously as she rests her weight on her left leg.

"Dannnniiii! What the fuck? How did sucking dick come into the picture and how am I related to your sucking dick sport?" Fatima asked, looking at Danni through the mirror.

"I'm just saying... you know one thing I'm good at is sucking dick, and I know you as much as I know how to."

"Okay I see that you're horny, maybe this isn't the best decision after all, cause you'd keep talking crazy and I'm trying to think straight! I don't need any sexual thoughts crossing my mind."

"Well my roster ain't looking good lately, I'm horny as fuck, so... wait what do you mean you don't want anything sexual crossing your mind? I mean if you get horny call your boyfriend, Ian."

"That's the thing, it's complicated. I'm needy but not for Ian. The reason I'm asking you to go with me to the club is cause I'm banking on you as my self-control tool. You have to make sure you keep your eyes on me, and make sure we come back home together cause I don't trust myself around Zachary."

"Ouhh, he's got you that bothered? Damn! Thinking about it...maybe it's time you try something new. I keep telling you, you'd never know if you're having it good if it's only one way you've tried. Ian can't be the only dick you're gonna taste your lifetime."

"And I keep telling you too, I'm not cheating on Ian," Fatima responded sternly.

"Bitch go look at yourself in the mirror while you say that, maybe you can see the clown in you. With the way you're feeling for Zac, do you think that's not cheating already? I hardly hear Ian's name in this house anymore, you're always on the phone with Zac."

"Danni, this man has me feeling ways I've never felt before, it's like he hypnotizes me or something cause when I'm around him I don't know what I'm doing."

"What if it's because it's new? you know, something different? Being that you've been with only Ian, it's normal for you to be or feel like this for someone, it's just the high rush of something new. Don't overthink it."

"You might be right, I can't wait for this whole ploy to be over and I can go back to my normal life. Ian doesn't even make this any easy with his recent absence..." Fatima was interrupted by her phone ringing.

Danni peeped at the caller, "Oops, that's my cue to leave, I'd go finish getting ready in my room," she hurriedly walked out of Fatima's room.

Fatima took a deep breath before accepting the FaceTime call from Madam.

"Hello, Auntie." Fatima greeted.

"Hello Fatima," Madam responded, "What's the update on the Tails project?"

"I'm handling it and I guess it's going well."

"You guess? Girl, this isn't the time to be guessing. Are you his girlfriend now? Do you have him where you should? Are you sure of the ring being yours?"

"Auntie, please can you give me some time? I'm working on it."

"Wait!" Madam exclaimed, "Fatima have you fucked this nigga yet?"