5 | Exotic Colours - Crazily Addicted

Saturday Morning - 01:30 am
Kaz' Penthouse

"You are sexy as fuck!" Kaz said as he fell on the couch Danni had pushed him onto, with his briefs being the only piece of clothing he still had on while he held a condom.
She peeled the love sticker covering her nipples as she walked to the couch to straddle him, wearing just her black thong.

As she mounted him, she aggressively grabbed him by his neck and their lips met. Their tongues explored each other's mouths with liquid desires, their impatient urge to tour their insides and their curious hands fighting for dominance.
As they shared an intense stare, Danni lifted herself a little as she reached for his boxers pulling it down and taking out his huge hard dick.
The smile on her face and the way her eyes lit told Kaz she was by far impressed with his size.

"Heavy in the pants too, yeah?" Danni said, making him wink back at her. She took his hand that held the condom and brought it to her lips, as she bit the end of the wrap, she pulled his hand to the left tearing the condom wrap and for some weird reason, Kaz found it highly sexy.
After Kaz wore the condom, Danni grabbed his dick sliding down on it inch by inch as his firmness filled her up after sliding her thong to the side. They moaned simultaneously as her walls stretched to receive him fully, and she arched her back in painful pleasure. His hand grips her hips. "Fuckkk!"

Roughly kissing, aggressively choking, heavily panting, moans filling the room, his mouth occasionally going to her hard nipples, her juices flowing down to the couch as she bounced and grind on his thick long dick, and her creamy walls pulsating on his length causing it to jump, they were having the fuck of their life.

"You're so fucking wet!" Kaz confessed. His pleasure increased as he watched her bounce on him with her cream coating his length.
Danni kept dominating and in a few minutes, he surprisingly released.

"Is that all you got?" Danni taunted him as she winked at him.

What the fuck? Nah, I've got to show this girl who the boss is. What kind of sweetness does she have between her legs???

He immediately pulled out and took out the used condom, picked another from the couch and wore it. He looked at Danni and shook his head knowing that he was about to blow her mind.

"Actions speak better than words, come here you vixen." He spoke with confidence in his tone, making Danni smile.

Kaz tore her thong before he inserted himself back inside her, and stood up from the couch, lifting her while she held onto him as he stepped out of his boxers. He began bouncing her on his thickness as they wildly kissed, he walked to the wall slamming her against it as he moved his mouth from hers.

Danni's eyes widened and shivers shot down her spine as her back hit the wall, aggression was a huge turn-on for her and he seemed to be feeding her hunger for it. He raised her legs as they went above her head as he set her ankles around his neck and pinning her on the wall, locking her between himself and the cold wall. Danni felt like she was going to explode right there.

The position made his strokes deeper, "Ah shit!" he cursed as he sank deep inside her, he had fucked a lot of girls but this one surely felt different. It was like her pussy was solely designed for his dick, and every spot he hit was uniquely sweet. He derived pleasure as he watched her face full of ecstasy every time his dick entered her, and it was like the fuel he needed as he began to go crazy in her insides, pushing his full length into her.

"Fuckkk...you feel so good," Kaz groaned.

"Oh my God!" Danni whined as he dug deep inside her, filling her up, touching all the right spots, and his hand firmly holding her thigh to keep her in place. His pace was fast, intentional, and hard with each thrust punishing, causing her moans and cries to get louder. As he began roughly pounding into her, her pussy pulsated and her eyes rolled to the back of her head with her legs shaking uncontrollably.