6 | Hot Spill

Saturday - 4:00 pm.
Fatima & Danni's

"Who was at the door?" Fatima asked as she walked into the living room

"Are you ready to talk to me now? Anyway, it was a delivery guy, and it seems like Ian finally knows how to pull a good one. Come see this." Danni motioned, pointing to the flowers and gift bag the delivery guy dropped off.

"Ian?" Fatima asked, surprised.

One major problem she's had with him is his inability to be romantic. So receiving flowers from him was completely new to her. She went through the gift bag finding an expensive red wine, a Diptyque Baies Scented candle, a diamond tennis bracelet, and a few other designer jewellery. She picked up the beautiful white roses and discovered a card in it. She brought the card out and before she could read it Danni snatched it from her.

"Give it back, Danni."

"You're too slow for my curiosity so I'm gonna just read it. It says,

'Even if I can't see you right now, there's no doubt you're still a sight for sore eyes. I wish I could look into those beautiful eyes of yours right now and tell you just how much you mean to me. I hope these gifts make you smile, cause that I will always make sure of. I hope the flowers smell as good as you do, and I'm certain the wine doesn't taste as good as you. I say that confidently as my tongue is now a witness. I miss you and can't wait to see you again, my favourite Blue.'"

"Damn!" Danni said, holding her chest. "Ian outdid himself! but wait, when did he taste you?"

Fatima snatched the card from her, "It's not from Ian, it's from Zac." Fatima blushed.

"You hoeeee!" Danni exclaimed excitedly for multiple reasons. She always thought Fatima wasn't into sex because Ian wasn't good at it and she always encouraged her to at least try doing the act with someone else.

"Aht aht, we ain't doing that. I'm still not talking to you."

"You must be out of your mind if you think you ain't giving me this hot tea. I'm sorry for leaving you at the club, how many times do I have to say that?"

"Firstly, you failed at the one job you had, instead of keeping an eye on me, you kept both eyes on a man. Secondly, you left me at the club knowing fully well that we took only one house key out last night and it was in your purse, instead, you followed the dick and I couldn't get in the house, thirdly, you didn't return any of my calls, you left me stranded..."

"I committed a thousand crimes, and I'm sorry Fa Ti Ma, it's not like it didn't work to your advantage, here I am finding out that you finally have been tasted, you should be thanking me right now."

"Well..."

"Well?? Spillll."

"Your girl is officially a squirter!" Fatima screamed as she ran around the living room with Danni following behind her.