Prologue

When school was closed due to an investigation, the class was all at Alya's house to find and watch a movie or a T.V. show. They were glad that they sent Marinette away to a camp in Canada. That way, she won't hurt Lila anymore. They were all enjoying themselves until they stopped at a T.V. show that was starting.

They all look to see what show it is.

"Yo! We're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa! Somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario. I'm your host, Chris McLean. Dropping season one of the hottest reality show on television, right now!"

Seeing this show got their attention, so Alya dropped the remote, and they all continued to watch the intriguing reality show.

"Here's the deal. Twenty-four campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face judgment of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame, take a ride on the Loser Boat, and leave Total Drama Island, for good."

"Yikes. Poor loser dude." Nino murmured.

"Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic Campfire Ceremonies. Where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. In the end, only one left will be standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame, and a small portion which, let's face it. They'll probably blow in a week."

The kids laugh since that could be possible for that winner.

"To survive, they'll have to battle black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food, and each other. Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here, right now, on Total, Drama, Island."

The kids looked very interested in the show.

Little did they know, they were in for a big surprise.