Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 1

Lila attempted to lie, saying that she found the show Total Drama Island and made Chris McLean the host. However, before she could say anything, the commercial was over, the show was back on, and all the kids started watching it.

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island."

Lila growls and scolds when the show is back on.

"Alright, it's time to meet our first eleven campers. We told them they'd be all staying at a five-star resort, so if they seem a little T.O'd, that's probably why."

After a while, they see all the contestants, such as Beth, DJ, Gwen, Geoff, Lindsay, Heather, Duncan, Tyler, Harold, Trent, Bridgette, Noah, Leshawna, Sadie, Katie, Ezekiel, Cody, Eva, Owen, Courtney, Justin, and Izzy, they watch Chris saying something.

"And now, for our last two campers, one, I'm sure you all probably know that she's famously known around the world. One of the world-known famous celebrity idols from London, Mary-Loukritia "Lucy" "Lou" Corleone. AKA, MADame Hatter from the famous idol group, the MetaBetas!"

Lindsay, Sadie, and Katie squeal as they all see the girl, Lucy Corleone, in person.

Lucy smiles with her doe brown eyes, deep brunette hair in a ponytail, and dusting off the dust on her gray crop-top hoodie, black designer leggings, and white sneakers. She then moves the strands of her hair and tucks it behind her left ear, which has a black diamond stud earring that appears to be magnetic with no piercing that is required.

"Ciao, Signor McLean."

"One of the world-renowned famous celebrity idols, Lucy Corleone," Chris said, introducing them to the camper/contestant as Lucy walked with her suitcases.

As Lucy walked, she placed her suitcases along with the other luggage.

The class looked both surprised and amazed at the same time. The kids were astonished that one of the MetaBetas idols was on the show. Lila smirked, believing this was a chance to get more popular with the class. Before she can spout out another lie about Lucy and the MetaBetas, Chris continues as another boat with the last contestant arrives, which makes Lila growl again in anger and frustration.

"And last but not least, we have this last contestant who is recommended to us from a school in Paris, France," he explains. The class looked surprised to hear that. "Someone from here is now on this show? So cool!" Alix said, astonished. The kids agreed, impressed that someone in Paris was now on the show. Lila was about to tell them it was her best friend until Chris interrupted, continuing the introduction, which made her growl in frustration again. "She's a rising fashion designer, became popular overnight, and now has good connections with her famous commissioners. It's...Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" "Wait," "What?!"

Then, they all see Marinette getting off the boat with her luggage, bags, and a box full of paint.

"Marinette?!" "She's in THAT camp?!" "Dude!"

The class looked shocked, seeing that Marinette was the last contestant on the show and Wawanakwa was the camp they sent her to. Lila looked shocked too, quietly snuck out of the crowd, went to the hallway, and growled loudly in jealousy and anger, with teeth gritted out and grinding like crazy. Then, she heads to the bathroom and punches the wall.

Meanwhile, in Ontario. Marinette looks shy, seeing that she is now at the camp she was being sent to, and sees that there are new faces that she has never met before. She sighs and smiles.

"Bonjour. It's very nice to meet all of you." Marinette said, smiling shyly. She then looks shy but then offers them the baked goods she had brung with her. "Macaroons?" Chris gladly takes one. "Merci." Marinette then headed to the other campers and gave them some while heading to put her luggage up with the others. "These are really good!" Owen says, happily enjoying his.

After that, Chris gets their attention. "Alright, first things first. We need a group photo for the promos. Everyone at the end of the dock." When the campers headed to the end of the dock, Marinette stood next to Lucy. Owen then lifts them up on his shoulders for them. Marinette and Lucy looked at each other and just shrugged with smiles. As they were smiling for the camera, "One, two, three... Oops, forgot the lens cap." After the cap was off, he took the picture, "One two- oh no, wait, card's full. Hang on."

"Come on, man. My face is starting to freeze." Leshawna said with grit teeth and a smile while rolling her eyes. "Got it. Okay, everyone say, Wawanakwa!"

When the campers said Wawanakwa, the dock suddenly collapsed. The picture was taken at the same time, which shows most of the teenagers either almost drowning and/or swimming for their lives, while the photo got Lucy and Marinette, who both smiled for the photo, before they ended up in the water along with the other campers.

"Okay, guys. Dry off and meet at the campfire at ten." Chris said.

Edited in: December 27, 2023
Reason(s): Idol name and home change due to author and creator of original character's personal reasons.