Get to Know Her

Before we begin, I want you all to know that there will also be another character joining with Marinette in this crossover story

Before we begin, I want you all to know that there will also be another character joining with Marinette in this crossover story. My original character, Mary-Loukritia Corleone. Lucy for short, or Lou. Call her what you will. Here is the information about Mary-Loukritia Corleone

Here is the image of who Mary-Loukritia "Lucy" "Lou" Corleone is, and what she looks like to those who want to know who she is and what she looks like.

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Age: 15

Hair Color: Deep-Cocoa Brown

Eye Color(s): Deep-Cocoa Brown (Other Eye colors will be revealed soon)

Body Shape: Hourglass

Hair Shape: Long to her back

Hairstyle(s): Let down, straight, braids, ponytail(s), (other hairstyles, still thinking of)

Clothes: White long sleeved sweater with mid-opacity truffle beige plaid pattern, brown overall dress, high waist socks, brown boots (no heels), and a magnetic black diamond stud earring on the left ear (no piercing required), White designer crop tank-blouse, peachy pink open front cardigan sweater V neck vintage slim shirt, low rise flared leg boyfriend blue bottoms jeans, silver chain belt with silver butterflies, white slip-on platform shoes (not the higher ones, just an inch taller ones), Y2k hypoallergenic magnetic earrings-piercings (No actual piercing required), and a Y2k pink heart necklace with XOXO in it. Dove-white designer dress, white and pink designer dress (shorts underneath the dresses), monochrome and brown crop jackets, white flats, white heels, diamond earrings, necklace, anklet, bracelet, gold choker-necklace, and gold earrings. Casual outfit on the top left, nightwear on the top right, performance outfit on the bottom left, sports outfit in the middle, and swimwear on the bottom right. (Fact: The black diamond stud magnetic earring-no piercing required-is something that is precious to her, so just a reminder) (Other Clothes and accessories are coming soon)

Likes: Family, trustworthy friends, helping others, repaying others, the Meta Betas (Dance Group-Band), the Meta Alphas (Heroes from another realm), delicious pastries, cats and kittens.

Dislikes: Fake people (ex. Fake Friends who use others as puppets), people who betray who, people who frame others for petty/tons of things, people using others various and personal reasons, bullies getting away with everything, victims being put to blame, her former friends back at her old school she prefers to have nameless, people who talk and look down on others to make themselves feel better, people treating others as slaves/servants, etc (more coming soon)

Sexuality: Pansexual + Demiromantic

Relationship Status: Single

Occupation: Model, artist, writer (Story, nonfic, and poet), animator, filmmaker, editor, voice actor, actress, dancer, singer, musician, and student. (In summary, she is a multi-tasker)

Hobbies: Sketching, drawing, writing, animating, film making, editing, voice acting, dancing, singing, playing various instruments, helping family around the house, playing video games, watching shows and movies with family and/or friends, playing sports and/or ocean sports, volunteering for helping out to community service, reading.

Favorite Music: Rock, soft rock, classical, classical rock, romance, gothic music, 1950s-early 2000s.

Personality: Sweet, kind, honest, generous, loyal, selfless, and caring, but in case anybody gets into her bad side or tries to, well, on a personal note, I'd be careful and sleep with one eye open if I were you, she is a ticking time bomb to those who hurt her family and/or friends.

Favorite Animals: Dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, panthers, horses, foals. (Mostly cats and kittens)

Species: Human/???

Race: Italian-Britain/??? (Fluent in French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, Hindi, Tarkatan, ???, etc=Polyglot)

IQ: 300

Status: Alive/????????????

More Information Coming Soon...

So, that's basically all you need to know for now.

And to those who are wondering what a polyglot is, it's a person who speaks and/or understands many languages.

Edited in: Monday, November 6, 2023.

Reason(s): One slight little edit on Mary-Loukritia "Lucy"/"Lou" Corleone's information.