Chapter 3-Too Brutal? Yeah, Right (DodgeBrawl)

It was just another ordinary day like any other in Camp Wawanawkwa.

All of the campers are in the main lodge, enjoying their breakfast. However, there was a slight difference between the two sides of the campers. The Screaming Gophers are just smiling and laughing. Meanwhile, the Killer Bass are sleeping instead of eating the questionable breakfast.

"Duncan." Duncan looks up to see Chris walking to their table. "You look like death, dude," he said. "Stick it," Duncan said before heading back to sleep. "Harold snored all night," Courtney explained. Chris laughed, "Wow, four nights with no sleep. How much are you hurting, dude?" "Wanna find out?" Duncan asked, causing his team to duck and cover to avoid what would happen. "No, no. It's cool. It's cool." Chris says, raising his hands with a smile. Just then, Harold walks in with a markered mustache on his face, not aware of the Screaming Gophers and Chris starting to snicker. When he sat down, he noticed his team looking at him oddly and then laughing. "Okay, what?" asked Harold. "Someone messed with your face, dude," said Geoff. Harold grabbed a spoon, seeing what they were laughing about. "Hey, sweet stache," he said. Then, Chris gets their attention. "Hey, everyone, it's Lucy and Marinette!" the Screaming Gophers cheer as Lucy and Marinette walk in, looking more tired than they were four days ago. When they both sat down, Marinette crossed her arms on the table, resting her head and closing her eyes. And Lucy rests her head on her hands.

CONFESSIONAL: MARY-LOUKRITIA CORLEONE

"Boy, even for the first time in the past two years at the ages of five and six, I stood up, not only just nights but days too. Man, I wish my friends were here to see it. But I still didn't think I would stay up for that long."

CONFESSIONAL: COURTNEY

"We are so stinking right now! Okay, yes, Eva was a psycho, but at least she wasn't athletic psycho."

As the two were resting, Heather started talking aloud to the Killer Bass, getting their attention, saying, "Hey, fish-heads, way to kick out your strongest player. Why don't you just give up now?" Heather then moved over, making Courtney miss her, and threw the questionable food at Lucy's face. "Missed me," Heather said, causing Courtney to glare at her. Lucy then raises her hand to Courtney, telling her tiredly, "Don't worry about it. I had worse things thrown at me anyway." she then finishes her sentence, yawning, "Such as...a chained....kunai." Lucy's head then plops down on the table and falls asleep, snoring loudly, not even aware of the campers, sans a sleeping Marinette, looking at her with shocked and disbelief looks on their faces.

CONFESSIONAL: COURTNEY

"Did...did Lucy just say what I think she said?"

CONFESSIONAL: D.J.

"A chained kunai was thrown directly at her?!"

CONFESSIONAL: HAROLD

"Lucky. I wish a chained kunai was thrown at my face."

CONFESSIONAL: MARY-LOUKRITIA CORLEONE

"I know what I just said. And sadly, yes. It's true. It happened in the second week of my first year of high school. Most of my former schoolmates, who by the way, were rivals to each other. They were labeled what my old school calls them 'The Sides'." Lucy says, air quoting the words The Sides. "They were all fighting about something that I don't know what, but frankly, I don't even want to know why and what they were even fighting about in the first place. But anyway, at that time they were arguing, and it then started a fight and a food fight at the same time. One of them then threw their chained kunai at one of their rivals, but it missed, and instead, aimed at me. But not directly aiming at my face, the chained kunai only missed me by an inch, and instead slapped my face." Lucy rubs the left side of her face, remembering that. "It really smarted, and it got me so mad that it caused me to snap and make a scene in front of everyone, angrily screaming and scolding them to knock it off and tell them that someone could've been hurt or injured or worse. When I finished giving a harsh scolding lecture, I left the cafeteria and ended up having the rest of my lunch break at the school library. When lunch was over, and we were heading to our next class, I was at my locker getting what I needed and saw the same chained kunai in there with a note saying they were sorry for throwing it at me. Even though I accepted the apology and appreciated the peace offering gift, I'm still mad at the betapunks with their rivalry and the one who threw it while they were fighting." Lucy glared daggers, facing directly at the camera. "Yeah, that's right." She then points at the camera while looking even more tired than before, letting out a couple of sleepy yawns, "I'm talking to you, Han...zo Scor...Ha....sa....shi." Then, Lucy fell face first, pushing the outhouse-confessional door open while she was asleep again.