Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 4

After hitting the showers and changing into casual clothes, they returned to bring the crates to their cabins. The Screaming Gophers use the pole cart they won, while the Killer Bass all have to carry all of theirs. When the Screaming Gophers got to the campground, they started using their teeth to open their crates.

After opening their crates, they got the supplies they needed to build their hot tub. While Lucy and Leshawna were getting the supplies, Heather and Lindsey walked to the two. "I just wanted to say I didn't mean that about you being a ghetto rap star wannabe. And I love your earrings. They're so pretty." she said, making amends to Leshawna. "Straight up?" Leshawna asked. "Well, I'm sorry I threw you over the cliff," Lucy said with a smile and crossed her arms. "No worries. I needed a push." said Heather.

After making up with Heather, they continued getting the supplies out. They then looked to see that the Killer Bass made it. Lucy then noticed something. "Hey, where are Sadie and Katie?" she asked. "They're just getting a drink," Courtney said, quickly answering the question. Marinette gasps as she sees Courtney's right swollen eye. "Courtney, what happened?" She asked. Courtney realized what she was asking about, she quickly covered her eye with her hand. "Nothing, it's just an allergy," she said. "I think it's getting worse." Ezekiel pointed out. "Shut it. We don't want them to know that." whispered Courtney.

After a while, the Screaming Gophers got all the supplies and started building the hot tub. Then, it was finally time for Chris to see them. Chris starts off with the Screaming Gophers. "This is an awesome hot tub!" he said. Chris then heads over to the Killer Bass with their hot tub. However, when he checked it out, the hot tub fell apart.

"Well, I think we have a winner here...the Screaming Gophers!" Chris announced. The Screaming Gophers cheered upon hearing that they had won the challenge. "Gophers, you're from elimination, and you get to rock this awesome hot tub for the rest of the summer. Bonus!" he said to them. Marinette was happy to hear that her team won the challenge. 'Maybe this camp isn't so bad after all.' she thought happily. Chris then turns to the Killer Bass. "Killer Bass, what can I say? Stinks to be you right now. I'll see your sorry butts at the bonfire tonight." he said.

"Our first day in this cruddy summer camp and the coolest part of it is that we won our first challenge and we get to stay for the next three days. Best summer experience we'll have ever." Lucy said, holding her fist up to Marinette, "Punch it in." Marinette understood it was a fist pound, smiled, fist-pounded with Lucy, and said, "Punch it in."

After that, everyone was back at the lounge, eating the dinner Chef had made. Lucy was enjoying her dinner when she heard the Killer Bass' conversation about who should be voted off their team.

"Well, I think it should be Princess or the brick house here," Duncan said, pointing to Courtney and D.J.. "What? Why?" Courtney asked. "Because unless I'm mistaken, you two are the only ones here wearing chicken hats. And if we ever have to lift a truck, I like our odds with the big guy." Duncan explained. "But you guys need me," exclaimed Courtney. "I'm the only one-" "We know," Bridgette said, interrupting Courtney before she can finish her sentence. "You used to be a real CIT. Who would you pick?" Courtney looks around and then points to Tyler. "What about him?" "NO!" yelled Lindsey. The Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass to her, and she started making an excuse to get the unwanted attention away from her. "I mean no...salt, There's no salt on the table, bummer." "Oh, sorry, Lindsey, I lent it to Cody. Here." Marinette says as Cody passes it to Lindsey. "Thanks," said Lindsey. "Hey, at least he jumped off the cliff, chicken wing." "Shut it!" "Okay, let's just chill out," Geoff said, trying to stop the argument between Courtney and Duncan. "This is getting way too heavy." "I've had enough prison food for one day," Duncan says as he gets up. "I'm gonna go have a nap." "You can't do that! We haven't decided who's going yet!" yelled Courtney. "Well, I just don't get why we lost, eh. They're the ones that have eight girls. And one of them is being a hot idol wannabe." Hearing Ezekiel say those words caused everyone, including Duncan, to freeze in shock. Marinette spat out her water while Lucy coughed from her water after hearing those words come out of Ezekiel's mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Bridgette. "Yeah, homeschool. Enlighten us!" Eva said, putting her fist on the table. "Well, guys are much stronger and better at sports, music, singing, and dancing than girls are," said Ezekiel. Lucy's eyes started glowing red in rage after hearing that. No one around her was aware of her now glowing eye. "Oh, snap. He did not just say that," said Geoff. Ezekiel continued. "My dad told me to look out for the girls, eh. And to help them in case they can't keep up." Eva then grabbed Ezekiel by the neck with her two hands and lifted him up. "Still think we need your help keeping up?" she asked, shaking him to prove her point. "Not really," he said. Geoff then jumps in. "Okay, guys. Let's give him a break," he said, while Eva dropped Ezekiel. "I mean, at least he doesn't think that guys are smarter than girls." "But, they are," said Ezekiel.

"Okay... THAT DOES IT!" Lucy yelled, grabbing Ezekiel. She then takes him back to the cliff, throws him outside the Safe Zone, and yells, "FATALITY YOU, YOU BETA-PUNK! GO BURN IN LAVA!" After that, she walks off, dusting off her hands and ignoring all the screams from Ezekiel while he was swimming away from the sharks.

CONFESSIONAL: MARY-LOUKRITIA CORLEONE

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention the triggers of my anger issue. One is sexist punks, sexism, misogyny, misogynists, and chauvinists. People and things like that always get on my nerves since I was four. And don't even get me started on that play I used to be on when I was that age." Lucy stuck her tongue out in disgust, reminiscing what happened in her old school days.

After a while, it was finally time for the bonfire elimination ceremony. All the girls in the Killer Bass were already glaring at Ezekiel after what happened in the main lodge. "Dude, you've got a lot to learn about the real world," Duncan said. Chris then gets the team's attention. "Killer Bass. At camp, marshmallows represent what you enjoy by the fire. At this camp, marshmallows represent life. You've all cast your votes. There are only ten marshmallows on this plate. When I call your name, come up and claim your marshmallow. The camper who does not receive a marshmallow tonight must immediately return to the Dock of Shame. To catch the Boat of Losers. That means you're out of the contest. And you can't come back. Ever. The first marshmallow goes to...Geoff. Tyler. Katie. Bridgette. D.J.. Harold. Sadie. Duncan. Campers, this is the final marshmallow of the evening...Courtney." Courtney was relieved to know that she was okay and not eliminated. "Can't say I'm shocked. Saw you picking your nose, dude. Not cool." Chris said to Ezekiel. "Dock of Shame is that way, bro." As Ezekiel walks to the Dock of Shame, Chris turns to the rest of the Killer Bass. "The rest of you. Enjoy your marshmallows. You're all safe. For tonight." he said.

CONFESSIONAL: GWEN

"Yup. This camp pretty much still stinks. But now that I'm here, I guess I might as well actually try to win."

After the elimination ceremony concluded, the Screaming Gophers were celebrating. For their victory. Lucy and Marinette raised their lemonade juice boxes and said in unison, "To the Screaming Gophers!" "To the Screaming Gophers!" their team cheered.

As some of the Killer Bass were heading over to their cabin, Courtney stopped and looked in front of the camera, that is still filming. "Are you recording this? Good. They can enjoy their little party all they want. But I'm gonna win this competition. And no one, is gonna stop me." she said. That was until a water balloon hit her on the head.

"Sorry! Foul ball!" called Lucy.