Reactions Part 3-Akuma Class

Another weekend was among the students in Caline Bustier's class.

However, they were outside instead of being indoors watching the show. Ever since they started watching the show and started talking about it nonstop. When their families heard that, they believed that they were watching too much TV and being on their devices too much, and told them that they needed to lay off from the shows and do something else. As a result, the parents confiscated their electronic devices and unplugged every single device's plugs, and Max's mother even confiscated Markov, even though Markov surprisingly and shockingly (to Max) didn't mind and offered to help her with her studies to become an astronaut, they were sent to the great outdoors, and were told to avoid all screens of any kind.

The class was already feeling down about their stuff being taken away, and they couldn't watch the show; they were all now at the park, sulking and feeling the void of boredom. "Man dude, I can't believe we're stuck out." Nino complained. "Think of what next challenge Marinette is doing that we're missing." Alix complained.

They tried to fill the void of their boredom by going to their usual hang-out places to try and forget about what they were missing out on. At the zoo, at the shopping district, and some restaurants.

When school resumed, they all arrived at their temporary school, which they were told to attend while their school was still under investigation. They noticed many students talking about the same show they were supposed to watch: Total Drama Island.

"Did you see how Harold dodged them? He's already got me interested in taking figure skating myself."

"Yeah, and I didn't know that she learned all of those moves with her mom. That was awesome!"

"Who knew that a chained-kunai was almost thrown at her. Talk about a shocker."

"I wonder who will win that girl's heart in the show?"

"What?! They watched the show, too?!" Kim said in disbelief, feeling jealous. "I'm already hating my dad for this. My brother even said that it was "For my own good." Yeah, right, like he would know. They don't understand how it feels to have a friend who's in a reality TV show and is probably already getting famous overnight!" Alix complained.

As the Akuma Class sulked, whined, groaned, and complained about how it was unfair for them not to watch the show to see Marinette, Adrien feels more upset that his father has not been talking to him after that demand to get in contact with Marinette last week. After his father found out that he told Marinette to take the "high road" and tell her that lies were not hurting anybody, the two were on their separate ways ever since then, his father had no other choice but to try and get in contact with the girl himself. Since then, he shuts out Adrien until he learns of his mistakes.

Adrien swallows his pride and tries to be the lovable "sunshine boy," taking his high-road advice and trying to flow past it. He still hopes that Marinette will see the error of her ways, come home, and be the "everyday Ladybug" she was supposed to be.

However, he started to feel a harsh chill down his spine from a pair of furious and death/venging-looking eyes, glaring holes behind his head.

Okay, this is what I have for the Akuma Class's reaction, believe it or not. My apologies if it is short for a read and if it is not what you all have in mind for their reaction. My apologies for the slow updates. Since it is the new year for me, it is already becoming a challenge for me. I'm getting better finally, even though I keep having leftover coughs left and right, and I am still trying to lose weight since I let the cursed yo-yo effect get the best of me. All I can say is that the beginning of the new year for me is not a good start that I have in mind. Even though I do have some positive moments, such as continuing on with my usual systems of dieting, thinking of some artistic and/or animatic ideas for the story when I have the time, and now that I have a Grammarly premium, I can finally fix up my chapters with some better grammar.

And just a reminder and I really hope you all can understand, but I will try to update my stories on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Just Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and nothing more. I have my personal reasons why.

All that aside, I hope you all enjoyed this short reaction chapter of the Akuma Class. And I will try to write and update more on my free days.

Until the next time, this is your author signing off.

-A. Mot

Edited in: Sunday, January 21, 2024

Reason(s): Grammar fix.