Reactions: Celebrities 2

Celebrities

"There she is! My favorite little lady is now on reality T.V.! Rock and Roll!" Jagged cheered as he raised a cup, happy to see Marinette on live T.V. again. Luka smiles as he watches Marinette offering the host and the other contestants the macaroons she brought from home.

After a while, Luka, Jagged, Penny, Ali, and Clara looked surprised to see the MetaBeta idol, Mary-Loukritia Corleone, befriending Lucy. "I'm impressed to see Lucy quickly befriend Marinette. She never does that with anybody else." Clara said, with Ali nodding in agreement. "Of course she does. Madame Hatter always takes one look to see what that person or people are like inside and out. That's how Madame Hatter is." Jagged said, pouring more soda into his cup. Luka nodded and said, "It's true. It's like hearing their melody. When you listen carefully. You'll hear the actual melodies of their souls on the inside."

After Chris split the campers into teams of two, they were surprised to hear that Marinette and Lucy got to switch teams. "Hey, good thinking, McLean! Marinette deserves to get to switch teams." Jagged said, raising his soda cup again.

After seeing Marinette getting settled and getting her lunch from the main lodge, they were shocked to see Marinette's first challenge. After seeing some campers jump or chicken out, Luka smiles, seeing Marinette comfort D.J. for chickening out of jumping. He and the other celebrities looked surprised, as they now know that Lucy has had stress and anger issues since her first year in high school. "Well, why didn't Madame say anything?" Jagged asked in disbelief. "She probably didn't have the time to tell anybody about it, maybe?" Penny asked, guessing why Lucy never told them. "I suppose that might be why. After all, she, Miss Maleficent, and Queen Red Hood have been touring a lot until their first manager's boss was caught on a scandal." Prince Ali explained, looking down at his phone and an old article about the boss being arrested for getting involved in a former lawyer's multi-billion-dollar corruption scandal along with a former female nurse. Then, Luka gets their attention back on Marinette. When they did, they were surprised to see her and Lucy jump off the cliff. Luka was relieved seeing that Marinette safely made it into the Safe Zone. "Alright, Marinette! That's our rockin' little lady!"

However, they looked surprised to see Lucy outside of the Safe Zone. But before the sharks can attack her, Lucy grabs the two sharks by the gills, pulling on them as a toddler does to a mother's hoop earrings, causing the sharks to swim away from her. "Well, that's a smart move from a MetaBeta," Penny said, crossing her arms and smiling, impressed by what Lucy had done.

After the Gophers won the first task, they made it to their campsite and built their hot tub, with the Killer Bass following. And to no one's surprise, the Screaming Gophers won their first challenge. "Rock and Roll, Marinette!" Jagged cheered, happily seeing that Marinette won her first challenge.

But the good feeling disappeared five minutes later. After they hear Ezekiel talking about the girls in the Screaming Gophers, including Lucy, calling her a "Hot Idol Wannabe." "What's that supposed to mean?" asked Bridgette. "Yeah, homeschool. Enlighten us!" Eva said, putting her fist on the table. "Well, guys are much stronger and better at sports, music, singing, and dancing than girls are," said Ezekiel. "What did that homeschool boy just say?! When I get my hands on him, he's going to pay!" Clara yelled with anger running in her veins. Jagged and Penny both grabbed Clara by the shoulders, looking unamused. "I'd save my complaining for sending a warning hate letter to his parents if I were you, Clara," Penny said as they had her sit down again.

After talking trash, Lucy had about enough and snapped. After grabbing Ezekiel by his hoodie, she takes him back to the cliff, throws him outside the Safe Zone, and yells, "FATALITY YOU, YOU BETA-PUNK! GO BURN IN LAVA!" After that, she walks off, dusting off her hands and ignoring all the screams from Ezekiel while he was swimming away from the sharks. Clara crossed her arms, smiling in approval after seeing that. "You showed him who's boss, Lou. My respect goes out to you," she said with a nod. "I wonder if that catches on?" Jagged said after hearing Lucy say 'Beta-Punk' before she threw Ezekiel. "I highly doubt that." said Penny.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention the triggers of my anger issue. One is sexist punks, sexism, misogyny, misogynists, and chauvinists. People and things like that always get on my nerves since I was four. And don't even get me started on that play I used to be on when I was that age." Lucy stuck her tongue out in disgust, reminiscing what happened in her old school days. 'I can hardly imagine what it was and what it was like.' Luka thought.

After the elimination ceremony, the celebrities were happy to see Marinette celebrating her hot tub party with her new friends. And ignoring what the girl with the swollen eye said and got hit with a water balloon.

When the show was over, they all made plans to watch the show weekly to see how Marinette was doing on the show. Luka also plans on calling Marinette to check on her and see how she is at Wawanawkwa. 'I'm glad that you're okay, Marinette. I hope you have a great time in Wawanawkwa.' he thought, feeling proud of Marinette.

Edited in: Tuesday, March 19, 2024