Reactions Part 5-Celebrities + Friends and Family (+ ??? & ???)

It was another weekend for all of the celebrities, friends, and families in Paris, France. They are all getting together, getting ready to watch the new episode of Total Drama, wanting to see what Marinette is going to do in the next challenge.

When they all settled down, they got their hors d'oeuvres and drinks and started to watch the show as it is now on.

"Last time on Total Drama Island, a talent contest brought out the best and worst in our campers. It was awesome. And while Lucy and Marinette were occupied taking an urgent phone call, the Killer Bass struggled to find any talent on their team. And Bridgette's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect...Courtney. Gwen stood up to Heather for Marinette. So Heather swore to make both Gwen's and Marinette's lives miserable. Starting by stealing Marinette's diary. Then she tries to read it in front of the entire viewing world. But it then backfired when the box that holds Marinette's diary trapped her hand in the nick of time. Man, was that a close one." "You said it, Chris." Jagged said, raising his soda cup up, along with everyone agreeing with him. "Then Heather managed to save her butt by convincing the rest of the team to vote off Justin "McGorgeousness." Who will be the next one to walk off this lame dock? Find out tonight in the most dramatic marshmallow ceremony ever on Total Drama Island."

After they watch the usual theme, they watch the show, showing them Marinette and the campers are all at the campsite, listening to what Chris has to say. "Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you, some of you may not come back alive. Just joking." he laughed. Some look confused, some look uncertain, some look uneasy, and some chuckle, thinking that Chris was actually kidding. "Uhm, exactly, how is that even funny?" Aeon asked, looking confused. "I am not sure, but I feel like McLean needs to work on his sense of humor." Kagami commented with her mother nodding in agreement with a hum. Chris continued, "All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it." Chris then tosses Lucy and Duncan a map and a compass for each of the two of them. "Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in preproduction." "I'm sure we'll keep that in mind," Lucy said, handing Gwen the map and compass. Everyone looked surprised, seeing the unamused look on Lucy's face.

"You sure are fearless all of a sudden," Gwen said, looking surprised as well. "Well, you could say that this isn't the first time I was in the great outdoors," Lucy explained as she got her BerryPod and earphones out. Before anybody can react and ask where and how Lucy got a BerryPod and earphones. "I'd just like to thank my friend Angie for this BerryPod and earphones." Lucy said, holding a light purple sticky note that says in violet-purple pen, 'Just thought you might need it while at camp-Angie.' "Oh, that's where she got it from, okay." "Well, that was very nice of Angie to give Lucy something." "Yeah, but I'm still a bit confused as to why she gave it to her." "I know I said my family doesn't do technology like everyone else, but there is one thing I miss doing back home, and that is listening to my music in my record player." "Oh, that's why." "That makes perfect sense." "I get it now." "My favorite music I like to play is classical, all songs from the 1950s to the early 2000s. In other words, from 2000 to 2009. Some 2010 songs I can tolerate, notice I said I only like some of them. I have reasons why." "No judgment here." "Hey, it's her choice. No one's stopping her there." "That is true. I don't see what's wrong with her choice of music." "Truthfully, I'm with her. I'm used to some songs, but not all of them." "I, as well. But personally, I prefer the old songs than the ones on the radio." "Me too." "Well, we're all entitled to our own opinion." "Very true." "Anyway, I'm still grateful for Angie giving me this. Thanks, Ang. I owe you one." she said, waving at the camera to her friend. "It was so nice of Miss Maleficent to give the Madame Hatter something she needs." "That's for sure."