Reactions Part 5-Akuma Class

After the past two weeks, with no TV or electronic devices, the class finally found a way to watch Total Drama Island. While on their usual walk at the shopping mall, they found a little restaurant that is called Addict Yourself. A restaurant that has every single electronic device the world has ever had. They even have DVRs for those who want to catch up on movies and episodes of their favorite shows that they might have missed. It was like they all had died and went to heaven. Adrien could never forget the time he and his friends watched the third episode of the show.

As they all got together to watch the third episode, they were shocked and surprised to learn about Lucy and the chained kunai debacle. When they hear about Lucy's family not doing technology, they are completely shocked. "Then what does she do for fun?" "Does she stare at the wall or something?" "How does she even talk to her friends?" "Why can't her family do technology like us?" Even Adrien couldn't believe that the Corleones don't do technology, he was even afraid to tell his father that.

When they finished the third episode and moved on to the fourth one, they were shocked and happy that Marinette was now a member of the MetaBetas. Even Adrien was proud of her. He was so proud that he wanted to tell the world that his friend was now a member of a popular idol group. Yet, they still can't get in touch with the girl. But they know that when she gets back, they will be happy to have her to show others how amazing she is. And hoping that she would drop on hurting Lila and they would all be friends again.

When they all got together, they were happy to see the show again as it now starts.

"Last time on Total Drama Island, a talent contest brought out the best and worst in our campers. It was awesome. And while Lucy and Marinette were occupied taking an urgent phone call, the Killer Bass struggled to find any talent on their team. And Bridgette's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect...Courtney. Gwen stood up to Heather for Marinette. So Heather swore to make both Gwen's and Marinette's lives miserable. Starting by stealing Marinette's diary. Then she tries to read it in front of the entire viewing world. But it then backfired when the box that holds Marinette's diary trapped her hand in the nick of time. Man, was that a close one." "You said it, Chris," Alya said, crossing her arms and smiling proudly at her friend's diary box. "Then Heather managed to save her butt by convincing the rest of the team to vote off Justin "McGorgeousness." Who will be the next one to walk off this lame dock? Find out tonight in the most dramatic marshmallow ceremony ever on Total Drama Island."

After watching the usual theme, they watch as Marinette and all of the other campers are in the campsite, and Chris tells them something. "Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you, some of you may not come back alive. Just joking." he laughed. "It's not even funny." one of the Addict Yourself waiters said, walking past the teenagers. "All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it." Chris then tosses Lucy and Duncan a map and a compass for each of the two of them. "Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in preproduction." the class's eyes widened when they heard that coming out of Chris's mouth. They were more shocked when they started to hear Lucy talk after, "I'm sure we'll keep that in mind," she said, looking unamused and handing Gwen the map and compass. "You sure are fearless all of a sudden," Gwen said, looking at Lucy surprised. "Well, you could say that this isn't the first time I was in the great outdoors," Lucy explained as she got her BerryPod and earphones out. Before any of the class can react and question where Lucy got the BerryPod, they see her confessional.

"I'd just like to thank my friend Angie for this BerryPod and earphones." Lucy said, holding a light purple sticky note that says in violet-purple pen, 'Just thought you might need it while at camp-Angie.' "Oh, that's where she got it from," Rose said, now understanding where Lucy got the BerryPod from. "I know I said my family doesn't do technology like everyone else, but there is one thing I miss doing back home, and that is listening to my music in my record player." "A what player?" "What the heck is a record player?" "How does she listen to music with a record player?"