Reactions: Akuma Class 1

"Dude, we sent Marinette to Total Drama!" Nino exclaimed. Alya started texting Marinette, demanding she give her the details. But she gets an automatic message saying, 'We're sorry, but the number you have texted has been disconnected.' Alya's eyes widened in shock. "Her number's disconnected!" she gasped, getting the rest of her friends' attention. They all looked shocked, knowing that Marinette's number was now disconnected. Adrien was the one that was the most shocked hearing that.

He tried to call her number but got no answer, yet a message saying the number was disconnected. He was shocked that he couldn't get in contact with Marinette anymore.

He looked to see Marinette at the campsite next to one of the international idols from the MetaBetas, and the two seemed to be getting along. He and his friends were then shocked seeing and hearing Duncan. He asked Chris if he could bunk under Marinette. Adrien's heart started to ache after hearing that. However, they were relieved to hear from Chris that the cabins were not co-ed. After Chris splits the campers into two teams, such as the Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass, they learn that Marinette and the MetaBeta idol Lucy get to switch teams since it was Chris's way of making a twist in the show. Adrien's eye twitched, seeing Cody sigh in relief after Marinette and Lucy were now on the Screaming Gophers team.

When they got to see the confessionals, they saw Lucy's confessional, and now they see Marinette's confessional.

"Okay. I don't really know what to say in this confessional. But I like to say, this is gonna be a good camping experience for me." "Well, at least she's getting comfortable in the camp so far," Adrien said, trying to lighten the mood of his quiet friends. "True. But I didn't think we had sent her into a reality show instead of an actual camp." Alya said, shocked to now know they sent Marinette to a reality show instead of an actual behavioral camp.

After a little while, they all looked shocked as they saw a cooking knife thrown and hit the wall between Chris and Marinette. Mostly Adrien after he saw that the knife was almost near Marinette.

They became more shocked when they learned their first challenge was jumping off a thousand-foot cliff with two zones. One of them includes man-eating sharks. After seeing the Killer Bass finish their turn to jump or chicken out, they were surprised to see Lucy throwing Heather off the cliff and into the Safe Zone. After some of the Screaming Gophers jumped, Beth chickened out, and they noticed that it was Marinette's turn. Adrien looked worried, thinking that Marinette would get attacked if she jumped. But he was shocked to see that Lucy offered to jump with her. After seeing them jump off the cliff, they were relieved that Marinette had made it safely into the Safe Zone. However, they see Lucy was outside of the Safe Zone. They were shocked to see Lucy grab the two sharks by the gills and pull them hard as a toddler pulls a mother's hoop earrings. As the sharks swam away, they heard Lucy mumble out, "Thank you fact-checking." "What does she mean by that?" Alya mumbled to herself, looking at Lucy suspiciously.

After seeing everyone jump or chicken out and build a hot tub, they were surprised that Marinette and the Screaming Gophers won the first challenge. Adrien looked as he saw Lucy and Marinette fist pound and said, 'Punch it in.'

They watched the teams back in the main lodge, and the Killer Bass were talking about who they're voting off. They then all became shocked to hear Ezekiel saying that the Screaming Gophers were the ones with eight girls. And talks about Lucy being a "Hot Idol Wannabe."

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Bridgette. "Yeah, homeschool. Enlighten us!" Eva said, putting her fist on the table. "Well, guys are much stronger and better at sports, music, singing, and dancing than girls are," said Ezekiel. "What did he just say?!" Rose asked, offended by the words Ezekiel had said. Juleka's eye started to twitch as she also heard what Ezekiel said. Ezekiel continued. "My dad told me to look out for the girls, eh. And to help them in case they can't keep up." Eva then grabbed Ezekiel by the neck with her two hands and lifted him up. "Still think we need your help keeping up?" she asked, shaking him to prove her point. "Not really," he said. "You show him, Eva!" Alix said, encouraging Eva to prove a point to Ezekiel. The rest of the class cheered, backing up Eva and the rest of the girls in the show. "Guys, it's probably not even Ezekiel's fault. He's probably trying to look after them like his father told him to." Adrien said, trying to calm his friends down. That was until Geoff jumped in. "Okay, guys. Let's give him a break," he said, while Eva dropped Ezekiel. "I mean, at least he doesn't think that guys are smarter than girls." "But, they are," said Ezekiel. Before Alya could say anything, Lucy beat her to the punch. "Okay... THAT DOES IT!" Lucy yelled, grabbing Ezekiel. She then takes him back to the cliff, throws him outside the Safe Zone, and yells, "FATALITY YOU, YOU BETA-PUNK! GO BURN IN LAVA!" After that, she walks off, dusting off her hands and ignoring all the screams from Ezekiel while he was swimming away from the sharks. The girls cheered when they saw Lucy do that. "You show him, Lucy!" said Alya. Adrien looked at Lucy in disbelief. 'Why did she do that? All he was doing was trying to prove a point that he was trying to protect them.' he thought to himself. That was when they watched her confessional. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention the triggers of my anger issue. One is sexist punks, sexism, misogyny, misogynists, and chauvinists. People and things like that always get on my nerves since I was four. And don't even get me started on that play I used to be on when I was that age." Lucy stuck her tongue out in disgust, reminiscing what happened in her old school days. "I can hardly imagine what it was," said Juleka. 'But that still doesn't explain why she has to do that to Ezekiel.' Adrien thought.

After watching the elimination ceremony, to no one's surprise, Ezekiel was the one who was voted off. "Serves him right," Mylene said while Ivan nodded in agreement. "Duncan was right about one thing." he said, "Ezekiel has a lot to know about the real world."

They then watch Marinette celebrate her hot tub party with the Screaming Gophers, looking happier than ever. That was until they noticed Courtney turning to the camera. "Are you recording this? Good. They can enjoy their little party all they want. But I'm gonna win this competition. And no one is gonna stop me." she said. The class looked shocked hearing that from Courtney. Until a water balloon hit her on the head.

"Sorry! Foul ball!" called Lucy.

When the episode came to an end, the class still looked speechless. The kids were not even aware of Lila leaving the house and heading home, still growling, gritting, and grinding her teeth on the way, gripping onto the straps of her bag.

After that, they all agree to meet back to watch what will happen to Marinette all week. After the agreement, they all went home. When Adrien heads back home, he sees that Nathalie is there. "Your father is expecting to talk to you in the morning." "Thanks, Nathalie." Adrien said with a nod. When Adrien finishes changing into his nightwear, he lies on his bed, thinking about what will happen to Marinette while she's in Wawanawkwa. Adrien hopes that when the show is over, Marinette will come home, apologize for her behavior towards Lila, his friends will all make up, and they can all stay friends again. With those thoughts in his mind, he falls asleep, hoping that those ideas will happen soon.