Reactions: Friends and Family 3

Friends and Family

"There she is!" Zoe said happily. The kids cheered as they saw Marinette, safely arrive at Wawanawkwa. After hearing about the camp Bustier and her class sent Marinette to, Aurore did some research on the camp, and she, including her peers, realized that it was actually a camp for a hot new reality show. After telling the Dupain-Chengs about it, they were surprised that Marinette was going to a reality show instead of an actual camp. They were relieved that Marinette was not in any military camp, (There's nothing wrong with anything related to the military, I respect the military, and I thank them for their service) or anything worse.

"Bonjour. It's very nice to meet all of you." Marinette said, smiling shyly. She then looks shy but then offers them the baked goods she had brung with her. "Macaroons?" Chris gladly takes one. "Merci." Marinette then headed to the other campers and gave them some while heading to put her luggage up with the others. "These are good!" Owen says, happily enjoying his. Tom and Sabine smiled, happy to see Marinette safe at the camp. Even though it is actually a reality show, they don't care. As long as their daughter is safe and okay.

After splitting into two teams, the Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass, Cody asks about Marinette and Lucy. "Well, since we can't decide which team they will be in, we decided to let the two switch teams. Isn't that fun?" Chris said, "So for right now, they will be part of the Screaming Gophers." "I can understand why. And that, seems fair enough." Kagami's mother, Tomoe said, with Kagami nodding in agreement.

After the first seven confessionals, they head over to their cabins. "Gophers, you're in the east cabin, bass, you're in the west," Chris explains. When the Screaming Gophers got to their cabin, Heather looked as if she saw someone grow another head. "Bunk beds? Isn't this a little, summer camp?" she asked. "That's the idea, genius," Gwen said as she moved past Heather. Heather scoffs, "Shut it, weird goth girl." 'Jeez, I feel like Chloe would have a competition if Heather was here.' Zoe thought to herself. "Look, if you two are gonna start a rivalry, leave me out of the chaos. I already had enough drama in my life since my first year of high school," Lucy said, with seriousness and venom in her tone. Heather, Gwen, and the friends in the bakery watching the show shivered from Lucy's venomous words. Heather and Gwen then kept their mouths shut and unpacked their things. "I've never seen Lucy act that way before," Zoe said, surprised about Lucy sounding so serious. "She's probably not a person wants to be in any kind of drama, maybe?" Claude guessed. "That could be possible." one of Marinette's New York friends, Aeon, said, with Jessica and Marinette's Shanghai friend Fei nodding in agreement. "Uh, guys?" Socqueline gets their attention as she points to the scene where everyone avoids the cockroach crawling around the floor. But the cockroach then stops in front of Duncan, who is holding an axe, ready to decapitate it.

However, Marinette stops him, has the roach in her fingers, and takes it outside. "There. No cockroaches in my cabin," she said. "Wang has taught her too well," Sabine said, proudly crossing her arms. A little while later, they see Marinette and the campers doing the first task of their first challenge. As they watched the campers jumping or chickening out, they watched as Lucy angrily grabbed Heather and told her to go down there and threw her into the Safe Zone. That was until they watched her confessional. "I had this stress and anger issue combination since my first day and freshman year of high school. After going through some things, I've been having these two issues all my life, to this day. The only thing good to know is that I have two systems of calming my stress and anger. And one of them is my two essential oils." Lucy then shows two bottles of essential oils labeled Stress and Anger Management. "These two are the only things that can help me calm down when I'm out. Without them, who knows what could happen." "Oh, that's why." Zoe said, now understanding. "I wonder what it was that caused Lucy's stress and anger?" Mirelle said in curiosity.

"I'm not sure, but it must've been tough." Aurore said, with Kagami and her mother, Tomoe, nodding in agreement. After that, it was now Marinette's turn. Zoe and Socqueline looked at Marinette worriedly. Mostly Socqueline after what had happened when she used to go to school with her. But that all changed when they saw Lucy offer to join Marinette. And they both jumped. When they did, they saw Marinette make it to the Safe Zone safely. They cheered as they saw Marinette get up and on the boat. "It's a relief to know Marinette made it." Kagami said with her mother nodding in agreement.

After jumping and building a hot tub, the Screaming Gophers won the challenge and earned a hot tub party. Marinette's friends and family cheered, knowing she and her team won. Unfortunately, their happiness for the girl died down after hearing the homeschooled boy, Ezekiel, started talking down about the girls. But their happiness was back after they saw Lucy throw Ezekiel into the shark-infested water with no regrets or remorse.

After the elimination ceremony, the Screaming Gophers celebrated their victory in their hot tub party. The family and friends were glad to see that Marinette was having a great time at the "summer camp" she was sent to. After turning off the T.V., not paying attention to a girl with a swollen eye talking, they all talked and made plans to meet again every week to see what would happen. The friends and the Dupain-Chengs agreed to call Marinette all week to see how she was doing. With that, they all said their goodbyes and headed home for the night.

Edited in: Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Reason(s): The author has gotten the character's name wrong. They give their sincere apologies for getting the wrong name of the said character.