Reactions Part 2-Friends and Family 3

Everyone was already sitting down and getting ready to watch the new episode of Total Drama Island. Tom and Sabine were glad that their daughter was doing well in Wawanawkwa. After talking to her on WhatsAppening, they see that Marinette is happy being there. Even Marinette's friends from Paris, New York, and Shanghai were glad to see her happy there. They all even got to meet her new friends there. They were all nice, even though Duncan and Heather were a little cold-shouldered, they were still nice. To them, that is. And when they met Chris and Chef, they were nice to talk to. Tom and Sabine even shared some recipes with Chef and D.J.. And Chris said to Marinette's friends that if it was possible, he would be happy to have them on the show. When Audrey heard it from Zoe's phone the one time she visited Paris for a day, she agreed with the idea and started promoting the show on her social media. And Chloe, wanting her mother's attention, as usual, she followed her mother's golden footsteps and promoted the show on her social media as well. Tom and Sabine were surprised to see millions of people standing in a very long line at their bakery the next day. When they finished their shift for the day, they figured out how when they saw that Chris sponsored their bakery. Overnight, their bakery became one of the top ten most popular bakeries. Even Soqueline's family arts and crafts supply shop became popular overnight thanks to Chris sponsoring it.

When they all got ready and turned on the T.V., the reality show was on. After watching the recap, they watched and saw Chris walking into the scene with an air horn and a megaphone in both hands. Using them both to wake up all the campers in the cabins. They then cheered as they saw Marinette walking out of the cabin with Lucy. Chris then starts talking to the rest of the still-tired campers. "Okay, now that everyone's here, I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." "Oh, excuse me, I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast," said Owen. "Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen." Chris said, "Right after you complete your twenty-kilometer run, around the lake." "Oh, so you're funny now?" Eva questioned, not liking Chris's motives, and started marching towards him with her left hand formed into a fist, ready to punch a man to a bloody pulp. "You know what I think would be funny-" they looked shocked and surprised seeing Eva like that. However, before Eva can do anything to Chris, she gets pulled back by Geoff and Duncan. "Eva, try to control your temper?" Courtney whispered to her. Eva then turns to Chris again. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked. "A little," Chris admits. "You have thirty seconds."

After that, they continued to watch the campers as they started to prepare for their kilometer run. "Okay, runners! On your marks, get set, go!" with that, they all started running. All but Marinette and Lucy. They looked confused seeing the two just walking. That was until they saw their confessionals. "Nettie and I were a bit suspicious about us awake so early and are told to do a run around a lake." "As a result, Lucy and I decided to walk instead. That way, we can see what this challenge really is." "That is a good plan from the two." Tomoe says, impressed with the girls' idea. Kagami nods in agreement with her mother. Socquelle smiles seeing that Marinette has a plan with her camp friend. After a little bit, they see that the Screaming Gophers beat the Killer Bass. But then Chris tells them, "Whoa there! Hold your horses, guys. That wasn't the challenge." he said. "What did you just say?" asked Gwen.

"Who's hungry?" there, they all see a table full of home-cooked food. All the families and friends looked amazed as they saw the table full of delicious food. Just then, the confessionals started rolling in of Gwen and Owen and then showed Marinette and Lucy's confessionals. "I must admit, the buffet table looked amazing. However, since there were still suspicions about the running and the buffet, I decided to stick with something light. Such as a bread roll and maybe some of the salad." "As much as I want to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal as if it was home if my hunch is correct, I'm just going to do the right thing and stick to the salad." "That's my Marinetta!" Marinette's grandmother, Gina cheered, impressed with her and Lucy's idea. After the confessionals, they see that all of the campers got full after eating the whole buffet, while Marinette finishes eating her bread roll and Lucy is snickering to herself about something. Chris then gets up on the table and announces to the campers, "Okay, campers! Time for part two of your challenge," "I thought eating was the second part," said Owen. "What more do you want from us?" "Weird goth girl is right. Haven't we been through enough?" asked Heather. "Um, let me think about that. No! It's time for the Awake-a-thon!" Chris announced. "The what-a-thon?" Owen asked. 'Oh, so that's what he's doing.' the friends and families thought to themselves, now understanding what Chris was doing. 'That would explain why the food would be mostly turkey. That was very smart of Marinette and Lucy to stick to the salad and bread roll.' the friends thought. They continue watching the show. "Don't worry, this is an easy one. The team with the last camper standing wins invincibility." "So what you're saying is the 20k run and the turkey-eating frenzy were part of your evil plan to make it harder for us to stay awake?" asked Gwen. "That's right, Gwen." "Man, he's good." After Chris told them to move, the friends and family watched as everyone started to head out of the main lodge to the campsite to start the Awake-a-thon. "So, how long do you think it'll be before everyone's out cold?" Trent asked Gwen, Lucy, and Marinette. "About an hour, give or take," Gwen said, giving Trent her answer. As they see Owen walking past them, looking as if he is going to pass out at any second, Gwen added, "Maybe less."