3. is your dog a vampire?

"Don't forget to take Kei with you." Her mom said when Natsuki was about to head out.

Where? Oh, that day they, Natsuki and Taehyung had decided to take a look around the neighbourhood.

"Why? No, Mom he will create trouble and he doesn't even get along with Yukio's dog." She whined but her mom had no plans of listening to her whining.

"And that is why you should take him with you, so today, if he brings his dog with him too then they can get along." Natsuki pouted upon having to unwillingly bring Kei with her.

Nonetheless she ended up walking behind Kei as one of her hand was occupied with the leash that kept Kei from running away as always. Kei was a small dog and thus he was, in fact, very energetic, tended to run around doing naughty things.

Today's weather was clear. The sky was clean blue with pretty white clouds in the shape of cotton balls scattered around.

She waited in front of Taehyung's house, wondering about why she hadn't met Taehyung's patents yet; just then...

"Hey, you must be Natsuki, right?" A woman stepped out of the house. She seemed really warm because of the subtle smile on her face as she looked at Natsuki who was standing there with Kei.

"Oh, hello. Yes, I'm Natsuki, it is nice to meet you." She bowed as the woman smiled at her.

"Taehyung will be out in a moment. I thought I'd come and greet you first." Natsuki assumed that this was Taehyung's mom and nodded at her words politely.

"Mom," a voice boomed loudly from inside the house.

Natsuki and Taehyung's mom turned around at once as they heard the voice.

Taehyung came out with Yeontan in his hands and talked with his mom about something in Korean while Natsuki didn't understand so she had no choice but to walk a little far from them towards the other end of the road, gazing at the ocean.

After they were done talking he ran towards Natsuki while waving at his mom.

He greeted her and she greeted him back as they started walking aimlessly.

"That was quite amusing and interesting to hear you speak Korean." She spoke up, trying to come up with a conversation starter.

"You think that's cool, no?" He looked at her smiling.

"Yeah, kind of," she was the one wanted to start a conversation and now she had nothing to answer.

"Why don't you let him walk?" Natsuki gestured towards Yeontan who was calmly sitting in taehyung's lap.

"Oh, he can't walk too much due to health problems so I'm just used to carry him around like this everywhere I go." He explained and she nodded, glancing at Kei.

"They're not barking at each other today?" Taehyung exclaimed, surprised.

"Good for them," she said curtly, looking ahead as Taehyung hummed.

"I can call you Yukio, right?" She asked suddenly.

"Sure," he said, "where are we going exactly?" He asked while looking at the surroundings.

The silent noise of nature, constantly crashing waves could be heard from afar as the sound of pelicans coming from the seashore was really common and mixed in really well with the environment.

Taehyung could see a little hill and stairs leading to the top of the hill ahead of him.

"Is there a ghost here?" He asked purely out of curiosity.