6. Ta-da! Fireworks!

"Yukio!!" Natsuki screams, standing with a hat in her hands, just outside of his house.

"Come out now, we're going to be late." She screams again.

She is wearing a white t-shirt with light yellow and blue, small flowers printed on it matching it with faded shorts and some flip-flops. She has already called taehyung earlier this morning to talk about the hangout plan in the evening, so according to her, he should be ready and out now.

"What is taking him so long?" She mumbles, putting the hat back on her head. It was evening already but the sun was still bright.

"I'm here. Good evening, natsuki-chan." Taehyung greets her as he steps outside adorning a lose coffee colored shirt with shorts that reaches his knees.

"We're late now." Natsuki speaks but suddenly stops, saying, "what?" She looks at him sharply.

"What?" Taehyung is genuinely confused.

"Why are you also calling me like that now? I call you only by your name, don't I?" She says.

"Yeah, but, what's wrong with that?" He asks.

"Um, nothing much, it's just.... actually nevermind." She casually shrugs it off.

"I'll call you natsuki only, okay?" He says, shaking his head and they start walking.

"Where exactly are we going again?" He asks, glancing at her, walking side by side.

"To the park near the school." She answers and he nods.

"It's not too far." She adds, looking at his face and he nods again.

The road is rather lively in the evening. Some people taking their dog out for a walk, some coming back from their workplace. Or some are just people like natsuki and taehyung who is going to hang out with their friends.

They walk past many households and some playgrounds. Taehyung looks at the kids playing baseball in the playground as their screams and loud voices of cheers reach his ears as a loud echo. The cats though, as always, keep roaming around the streets and trees.

Taehyung has got used to the atmosphere of Japan. Even more, he likes the weather everyday. He enjoys silent afternoons, sitting at the porch of his house, looking at the waves of ocean or just staring at the ripples in the water. He loves it all; he is a calm loving person.

On their way, there is a railway crossing so it is a little bit noisy, compared to the peaceful streets.

"I told you to get ready early. Now, see! We're stuck here till the train arrives." Natsuki sighs as she looks at him.

"Oh, it's just some minutes. We can wait." He says, looking around with a smile.

"Why... are you always smiling?" Natsuki suddenly says, glancing at him. Her gaze, at her feet, not looking up to meet his eyes while taehyung looks at her because of her question.

The railway signal lights blink, the red glowing light constantly appearing and disappearing as the sound of train can be heard, far away in the distance. It's slowly getting closer.

"You don't like it?" He asks, still smiling.

His voice is a little muffled because of the loud screech of train and the train whistle ringing in their ears.

Natsuki looks back at him, "I... I didn't say that." She looks away again.

The train goes by, whistling still, making the same screeching sound as taehyung's eyes divert back to the moving train in front of him. It finally goes away, the noise gradually subsiding and the silence overpowers again.