20. Jealousy?

"Let's start with the slogan, what should it be?" Jimin mumbles as he looks at the cardboard intensively.

"How about 'classroom café but feels like home'?" Haruki imitates in a dramatic voice like he is acting out a historical play. He was so proud of it!

So it was like this, since Jimin and Haruki were free after their school ended, they decided to come and help Natsuki, Fumiya and Taehyung with the different activities.

"Nah! That sounds weird..." Fumiya scrunches his nose in disapproval.

"Then... 'taste the exclusive student coffee made by students' How does that sound?" this time, everyone grimaces in disapproval of Jimin's idea.

"You both are no help." Natsuki shakes her head.

"Um, what about using this, 'sweet coffee for sweet students'?" Taehyung tries to think of something.

"That sounds decent," Natsuki says, thinking before speaking.

"Oh yeah?" Fumiya exclaims, eyeing Natsuki.

Natsuki just huffs a breath out of annoyance.

Ever since yesterday, Fumiya hasn't stopped teasing Natsuki about Taehyung. He finds something to tease her about every now and then and it was honestly frustrating her but she couldn't even say anything because it was not like Fumiya's teasings were baseless!

"Let's just use it, my brain is tired." Jimin groans, scribbling the words in his notebook.

"Yeah, it's better than using 'exclusive coffee made by students.'" Haruki snorts, teasing Jimin.

"Whatever!" Jimin rolls his eyes at him, secretly sulking with a pout.

Taehyung has the camera hung around his neck with a strap attached to it as he occasionally clicks the shutter of the camera, gazing through the viewfinder and smiles at the picture, satisfied with the results.

Fumiya and Jimin are helping Natsuki in making the cardboard slogan signs and banners which can be hung on the walls in and out of the classroom. Haruki just helps anyone who needs help.

Kaito is taking the help of some other students to create a layout of the decoration which they will be doing inside the classroom to turn it into a cozy-looking café.

Emiko and the other girls are helping the chef choose the perfect menu for the festival and also deciding on the rules for the waiters and other staff members.

Some other students are also making banners, preparing for the decoration and sorting out which type of theme they would be going with!

Taehyung has only one task, which is to click pretty pictures of everyone's work and show how all the classmates are working in unity as one team. He even records little clips now and then, so that they can be added to the film.

"Fumiya-kun, look here!" Taehyung gestures to him to look at the camera for a picture while Fumiya is holding a bunch of paintbrushes in his hand, his uniform shirt is slightly sprinkled with yellow colour at the corner as well. He is probably going to get a scolding once he gets home but he doesn't care.

The sun is setting as everyone works silently yet noisily in the background and Taehyung presses his finger on the shuttle as a clicking sound goes off, eyes looking into the viewfinder while Fumiya gives him a wide smile in front of the camera.

Taehyung gives him a thumbs up and he looks at the newly added picture, it was perfect! Fumiya continues his work and Taehyung does the same.

Natsuki is in charge of filling the colours in the giant letters on the banners. Jimin was the one who wrote it all.