7. Head pats

"Hey, hey! Look at us! We're going to set off the fireworks now." Haruki shouts, looking towards taehyung and natsuki.

Their attention is drawn towards the sky now. The atmosphere is cooler than the daytime, the ocean waves also help in relaxing the mind and body.

They gaze at the sky together as the others finally light the fireworks and they go off, above in the sky full of stars.

The colours emitting from the fireworks shine on their faces, different shades decorate their skin and the joyous smile is cherry on the top.

The sounds that fireworks create is also satisfying while looking at the fireworks emerging, spreading colours and then slowly disappearing into the air. The cycle repeats itself as the sky gets filled with different fireworks.

"I lived in Seoul, the sky was never this big for me." Taehyung suddenly says, his lips slowly curving up in a smile. "I never knew stars could be so beautiful and that I could fall in love with a moment." He says in a small voice.

"You sound like a poet." Natsuki chuckles at him. "But, that's adorable." She mutters with a smile.

"Huh?" Taehyung looks at her.

"Huh? Oh, your sparkler... do you want a new one?" She desperately tries to avoid talking about what she said. "Which colour this time?" Listening to her rambling, Taehyung chuckles, looking back at the sky.

Fumiya comes running to them, panting for air and the other two follows him.

"Is it over already?" Natsuki asks, low-key disappointed.

"Of course. What do you expect?" Jimin laughs. "It's getting late now, we should head home." He says looking around.

"Okay! Have a good night." Taehyung says, getting up as he looks at natsuki. "Let's go?" He asks.

"Oh, yeah, okay." She stutters. "Bye, everyone." She waves at them and they walk further away from the ocean, the sound fading away gradually. They part their ways.

"Did you have fun?" Natsuki asks taehyung as they walk down the street. Their house was just around the corner so it wasn't a problem.

"Yes. You're friends are all nice. Thank you for letting me tag along." He says offering her his famous square smile.

"Ah! So blinding!" She whispers under her breath, looking down and then looks up again, "Mention not. We don't mind adding another friend in our group." She says.

"So, I'm officially friends with you, right?" He ask happily and stops as they arrive in front of his house.

"Um..." She trails off, making taehyung furrow his eyebrows. "You can say that." She laughs, waving her hand and takes a run towards her house.

"Why do you always keep running?" He mumbles, shaking his head and gets inside after he hears natsuki shutting the sliding door close.

•~•~•

"Kei!! Don't ever try to run away. It's a bad habit, understand?" Natsuki has kei bundled up in a towel after she bathed him in the morning. She talks to him like explaining to a child, sitting on the porch.

But, maybe kei actually can understand her?

"Aren't you the one running away all the time though?" She suddenly hears a voice from behind.

She screams, almost falling down as she turns around to take a look, "what are you doing here, yukio?" Her voice jumps an octave or two higher as she clutches kei near her chest.