22. Guys with specs and pretty smiles

"Hey, excuse me?" a voice saves him from answering the question.

"Would you like to make your own ikebana?! You can decorate it and take it home too, if you'd like! It will take only 100 yen." it was a guy probably same age as the girl they met earlier. They must be classmates and working on this project together.

"Oh, wow!" Natsuki exclaims, eyes sparkling like a child who just got a candy and turns to Taehyung, "What do you say Yukio?"

"Um, I don't know how to do it, but it sounds fun."

"Right? We'll do it." she says the last sentence to the guy.

"Thank you so much!" he then takes off towards the table where so many things were put beforehand and comes back with some things in his hand.

"This has all the necessary things to make the ikebana and for the flowers, you can choose it from there." he points towards a shelf which had many different flower options lined up.

"Okay, thank you!"

"How smart! Would our café look boring in front this?!" Natsuki walks to the wooden shelf, slowly trailing her finger from up to down as she takes in every flower decoration.

"No way! Why would you think that?" Taehyung joins her, standing next to her, elbows touching but he doesn't mind, nor does he realises how the skin contacts have become normal for him, especially with Natsuki.

"I'm just wondering..."

"Okay, think about it! When people will get tired after walking all around the school and visiting every classroom, our classroom café will be the place for them to relax and enjoy. Isn't that amazing?" the smile on Taehyung's lips lightens up his entire face and captures Natsuki's heart in a cage where she can only smile back and feel her heartbeats rising.

When his eyes go soft; the softest she has ever seen when he tries to smile in the most comforting way just so he could make the other person feel better, how his lips form a unique yet cute box-like curve and he smiles widely without holding back. It just mesmerises her senses to the core, making her heart go weak and aching for him.

Have you ever experienced a real, literal, ache in your chest because of someone? It's like someone is trying to snatch your heart away from you, scary but strangely satisfying.

"Aren't you just amazing, Yukio?" without realising, she's again speaking whatever comes to her mind.

When it comes to these moments when time seems to be stopped in front of her and the only thing she can think of is Taehyung and his admirable advances, she tends to speak her mind more freely.

"What?" a jolly chuckle leaves his mouth.

"You don't even realise it but you're always making everyone happy and comforting them in a very simple way that even the person in front of you doesn't realise when they start to feel better!"

The brightness in the room highlights his hair and cheekbones as he smiles widely, accepting the compliment that Natsuki offered. It is just perfect!

"And you're good at complimenting," he was talking about the way Natsuki never left the other person's eyes while speaking when she was genuinely praising them and she made sure her genuineness was well apparent to the person.

She would always stay happy, not that she didn't have her own sad moments but she'd always try to stay cheerful which made Taehyung admire her for that.

She giggles and shakes her head, looking away, finally focusing on choosing the flowers.

"What do you think about this?" Taehyung points at a pastel purple coloured flower set. All the flowers were of the same colour but it made them look aesthetically pleasing to look at.