21. Peace signs and pictures

"You like Yukio-kun, don't you?" there's a specific type of smile on Fumiya's face which screams just how confident and sure he is about his words.

"H-huh!?" Natsuki's eyes are wide, as much as she wants to hide the blush that is taking over her cheeks, she fails.

"It's kind of obvious, but I'm not sure, because it's you we're talking about!"  Fumiya shrugs, hands still folded in front of his chest.

"What do you mean?!" Natsuki sounds offended but Fumiya knows that she's just being dramatic.

"What I mean is..." Fumiya unfolds his hands and puts both of them on Natsuki's shoulder as he leans a little closer to speak further, "Do you like Yukio-kun or not?" he stares down at her wavering eyes.

he asks again by wiggling his brows when Natsuki doesn't reply.

She exhales, panicking from inside, but then suddenly, the sliding door opens just beside them.

"Suki-chan?" Taehyung pops his head out from the doorstep, "Is everything alright...?"

Fumiya's back is facing the door while Natsuki is hidden from Taehyung's sight because Fumiya is blocking his vision, his hands are still on Natsuki's shoulder.

"Oh? Yes, yes. Everything's alright." Natsuki quickly brushes Fumiya's hand off her shoulders and faces Taehyung.

"Of course," Fumiya again folds his hands, this time, he has a sly smile on his face, "but what happened to you, Yukio-kun? Why are you out here?"

"Uh, I thought there was some problem because you went out like that, so I came to check up on both of you." his eyes glance at Natsuki and Fumiya simultaneously.

"Oh," is all Natsuki utters after Taehyung's explanation.

"If everything's fine, then, let's head back inside." with that, Taehyung turns back and enters the classroom. Natsuki and Fumiya follow him closely from behind.

"Psst!" Fumiya whispers to Natsuki, "You do like him, right?"

"Oh god! Shut up, Fumiya-kun." Natsuki controls herself from yelling at him once again. She groans, not being able to deal with Fumiya's teasings now.

Just what is he doing?! Why is he suddenly so keen on teasing her like this?

"You know, you do when you are not denying." he sings, however, in a small voice.

"Argh!" she speeds up her steps and leaves him behind.

•~•~•

"Let's head back now, I'm tired." Jimin says in an exhausted voice. He sound as if he will collapse anytime soon.

They all are working really hard from the past two hours, after all!

"So true! I'm going to faint..." Natsuki joins him.

"Don't you worry, Suki-chan, Yukio-kun will be there to hold you and get you home if you faint," Fumiya turns his head towards Taehyung, "Isn't that right?" he asks and gets smacked on his arm by Natsuki right away.

"Sure, why not?" Taehyung laughs it off and Natsuki takes a breath of relief.

"You guys are too dramatic for your own good." Haruki is the one complaining.

"At least we can act to survive in the zombie apocalypse." Jimin sticks his tongue out at him and as a response, everyone erupts in laughter.