I didn't expect that

When you are drunk, it might feel like a fun experience, but trust me when I say: it's not. Everything becomes different. You can't comprehend things as fast, objects blur together. Imagine those feelings on a motorcycle.

With ever turn we encountered, I thought we were falling. Another thing when you're drunk, you can do stupid things and blame it on the alcohol.

For example, I had to wrap my arms around Ace's stomach, and the first thing I felt was rock hard, defined abs. In my drunken state, I wanted to feel them more. So every once in a while I pretended I had an itch or needed to pull my dress down. I would slowly drag my hand across his stomach and fix my 'problem'.

Ace drove by my house, which was completely dark. My phone, which was situated in the upper parts of my chest, hadn't gone off. So my mother was still asleep.

He drove down a slightly familiar rode to me, I might have needed to take it a couple times. We didn't drive very long before Ace turned down a really long driveway. The whole driveway was paved, signifying wealth. There were flowers lined up along the sides. In the distance you could see an outline of the house.

It instantly reminded me of the house in The Notebook. The wrap around porch was painted white while the house was grey. The front door was yellow and there were windows everywhere. It was surrounded by trees, giving off a protective vibe.

"What is this place?" I asked when Ace helped me off his bike.

"This is my house," he said.

"I could be wrong, but I think I said take me where you've never taken a girl, not where every girl has gone," I giggled.

"I've never brought a girl home," he replied. We walked up to the porch while Ace pulled out a key from somewhere and unlocked the door.

"I think you're lying," I slurred. Walking straight was becoming difficult, sleep was over powering me.

"I'm not lying," he promised.

I had the sudden urge to lean over his porch and puke. And that's what I did. I emptied my stomach, which only had McDonald's in it. Then I was stuck dry heaving over his beautiful garden.

"I think Jason put something in my drink," I laughed. This wasn't even funny to me.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it's an anxiety pill, this wouldn't be the first time he did it," Ace sighed. He grabbed my shoulders and led me into the house.

"You shouldn't be calm about this," I stated.

"I'm not. But I can't get angry. That would not be good for either of us," he explained.

I didn't get a good view of everything, all of the lights were off. We eventually reached a flight of stairs when Ace flicked on a light.

He continued to steer me up the stairs. I was going extremely slow.

"Where is everybody?" I asked. My stomach muscles clenched again.

"Out," he stated.

"I need a bathroom," I choked.

"Right here," he said, pushing me through the door quickly. I ran to the toilet and emptied my stomach again.

When I was done I laid against the cool wooden floor. I put my cheek up against the floor.

"I'm gonna die," I sighed sadly.

Ace laughed. "Why do you say that like it's a good thing?"

"I'm not. I just don't have the energy to say it any other way," I whispered.