Trouble

I woke up to the warm body of Ace. We were still entwined like last night. Or morning. I tilted my chin up to look at Ace. He was still alseep. I didn't want to wake him up, he deserved the sleep.

I studied his features; that wouldn't wake him up. He had a square jaw, with facial hair slowly growing in. His black hair was laying in his eyes. I felt the need to move it. I slowly raised my hand off of his chest.

Before I could move his hair, Ace rolled us over. He put all of his weight on his forearms, his body parallel to mine. His beautiful blue eyes stared into my boring green eyes.

"Good morning sweetcheeks," he smiled.

"Morning," I replied breathless.

"What were you doing?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I wasn't- what do you mean- nothing," I stuttered. His closeness was driving me crazy.

"Come on princess, you were doing something," He coaxed.

"I was going to move your hair out of your face," I muttered.

"That's real sweet of you," he said. He rolled back over, laying next to me. Our shoulders were touching.

"I'm a nice person," I replied.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"I don't know, let me check my phone," I said. My phone was on the night stand on the other side of Ace. I leaned most of my upper body across his, reaching for my phone. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

I went back to my original position. "It's 11:30."

"Well what are we going to do today?" He asked.

"You really want to spend the day with me?" I asked in surprise.

"Well yeah, I don't have any other plans," he replied.

That kind of hurt but at the same time I was glad he decided to spend time with me instead of doing nothing.

"Well, whatever we decide to do, I need to shower before," I declared. I started to get up but Ace grabbed my waist. I wanted his hands to stay there.

"Let's lay here a little longer," he suggested.

I wasn't going to deny this fine piece of boy. I put my head back on his chest. He ran his hands up and down my back. We laid there in comfortable silence.

While Ace was rubbing my back, he got a little close to the side of my stomach. I jumped.

"Are you ticklish?" Ace asked, smiling big.

I tried to roll away from Ace but he grabbed ahold of me.

"Don't you dare do it Ace, I'll kick your ass," I threatened.

"You don't scare me, Phoenix," he whispered into my ear. The way he said my name made my stomach do little flips.

Before I could say anything back to him, he tickled my sides. I squealed in laughter, rolling around trying to get free.

He wouldn't stop tickling me and flailing arms rendered useless.

"Ace!" I shouted. "Stop, please!"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," Ace teased.

"Ace, seriously stop," I begged.

My stomach hurt from laughing.

"Okay," he said. His hands left my sides and I instantly felt sad.

I ignored the feeling and rolled off my bed. I grabbed some clothes from my closet.