Chapter one

Flora flutters her eyes slowly as she awakes in a mysterious forest .
' uh , where am I ? ' flora says tilted her head over at the tree of ages before She then proceeded to stand as she gets up slowly from the soft patch of warm grass .
Flora began to look worried one she didn't know where she was and the last thing she remembered was falling asleep in her bed .

Flora looked over the the tree sensing something wrong as she carefully placed her hand on the tree .

' did you send me here , little one .' She thought gazing at the tree for she sensed something magical about this tree it wasn't like the others in the forest.

' why did you bring me , here .'

Just then she heard the sound of foot steps and bushes rustling in the distance and panicked.

As nature called out to her warning her someone is coming.

As she quickly hid behind the tree .

" hey kagome !Where do you think your going !? ." She heard a man said as a women who looked around her age came up to where the tree was at . Flora tried to stay as quiet as possible. As she listened to them argue back and forth with one another.

" I'm going home , I'll be back in two days ." The women answered back .
" we don't have the time for you to be taking breaks . May I remind you that you were the one who broke the jewel in the first place .

" I know that ! But I have to go back for more stuff! " the women yelled angrily as the man growled lowly at her obviously frustrated.

" no you don't other wise you wouldn't be running off all the time stupid! " the man said .

" hey ! Who do you think your talking too " the women yelled back.

" shhh . " the man said as flora tensed behind the tree nervously.

" I smell something ... we're not alone ! ." The man said as flora shut her eyes scared of being caught.

" show your self !." She heard the man yell as she debated with her self if she should make her self known or stay put but in the end decided to come out from behind the tree as the couple saw her .

" didn't anybody tell you anything about privacy!" The man yelled as flora gazed into his amber eyes as she realized he wasn't human at all .

' hey ! Im talking to you !? ." The man yelled as the women said a 'sit boy ' command causing him to fall face flat to the ground .

" sorry , about him . He doesn't get much human contact ." The women said as the man got up and scoffed.

" I'm kagome . Im guessing by your clothing your not from here ." Kagome said as she looked at floras modern day attire .

" no, I'm a fairy from alfea." Flora answered honesty. As both of them looked mat her shocked.

" your a fairy?" Kagome said almost not believing it like it was too good to be true.

Flora nods . " yeah , where am I ."

" your in the , feudal era ." Kagome answered back .

" feudal era ? " flora whispered looking back at the tree .

' why would you send me here , little one .' Flora whispered as she then looked back at the two .

" how did you get here? " kagome asked . " I don't know . All I remember is going to bed and waking up here ."

" well there must be a reason your here . " kagome said to her .

" my friends ... there probably worried about me ." Flora said sadly . As kagome felt bad for her .

" hey , why don't you come with us ." Flora looked at her confused as Inyuasha looked back at kagome confused as well .

" wha!.we don't even know her !? " Inyuasha barked as Kagome yelled .

' sit boy ' as he hit the floor with a bang.

" don't be so rude ! You should know how it feels to be Alone !?" Kagome yelled back upset with Inyuasha .

" it's fine . I don't want to bother you guys ." Flora said back.

" no way , we're friends now aren't we ? " kagome says as flora smiles at her .

" thank you , your too kind ."

" you gotta be kidding me ! " Inyuasha said as Kagome yells

'Sit boy ! '