Chapter twelve

Sesshōmaru's group arrived at Naraku's barrier which is behind His castle as Naraku opens the barrier for Sesshōmaru's group to pass through the barrier.

" first we save rin then we'll go collect musa ." Sesshōmaru says towards tecna as she nods understanding.

Rin however is not in the castle as Naraku appears in front of them.
" tecna ,don't interfere." Sesshōmaru says as him and naraku prepare to face off .

Meanwhile with the Inu group,

Inuyasha fallows Naraku's scent while the others go in search of a Shikon fragment Kagome has detected that they believe must belong to sangos younger brother Kohaku.

Inuyasha goes to the castle while the smell of naraku is already weaker because of the barrier.

While not to far away .

Naraku and Sesshōmaru face off . Naraku knew that Sesshōmaru came to kill him was gladly going to honor that request.

Naraku turned into a patched-together demon that was made from rejected demons.

" is this your true form ? " Sesshōmaru questions as naraku told him that his form was a work-in-progress as Naraku begins to attack Sesshōmaru repeatedly .however Sesshōmaru can block every attack by cutting off Naraku's limbs.

Kagura who was watching from the sidelines quickly realized that Naraku was trying to absorb Sesshōmaru for greater demonic power.

As the others from the Inu gang set off in the direction in which she felt the jewel shard coming from the mountains as then Kagome notes that the jewel shard she senses may be that of Sango's brother Kohaku.

As Sango, Miroku, and Kagome , Flora and musa finally arrive outside in search of Kohaku.

Meanwhile back at narakus castle , Sesshōmaru continues to slice away at Naraku's body parts as surrounded himself with Naraku's fallen flesh.
Tecna notices what narakus plan as she then warns Sesshōmaru as naraku chuckled .

Back with Inyuasha who was just arriving Upon the barrier's wall Inuyasha notices Sesshōmaru's scent stops here as he then runs against the barrier as he destroyed it with his new Red Tessaiga thanks to Flora .

Naraku was in the middle of his battle with Sesshōmaru when he finally sensed Inuyasha's new found power and them wonders how it is possible for someone to break the barrier.

Naraku then orders Kagura to go confront him as he continues to battle Sesshōmaru. When Kagura confronts Inuyasha,

he mentions that Kagura has long since ceased to be an opponent for him, but Kagura says that she would disappear, but cannot because she is being watched by the Saimyōshō. Kagura secretly wants to allow Inuyasha to come in hopes he will kill Naraku and set her free as she barely put up a fight to stop Inuyasha At that moment, however, a large number of yōkai arrive and Inuyasha has to defend himself against them so that Kagura can disappear. In any case, she only thinks about her freedom. Inuyasha used his Wind Scar on the demons before passing.

araku allows Sesshōmaru to continue hacking at his body, intending to envelop him in a cocoon of his flesh and absorb the daiyōkai's power. However, he senses that the intruder who breached his castle's shield is still approaching, meaning Kagura wasn't able to stop him. Out of time and options Naraku engulfs Sesshōmaru with the pieces if his flesh to tecnas and jakens horror . one of the pieces was about to hit tecna who is still shock and terrified as
Inuyasha comes in with leap and attacks from above launching a Wind Scar at the surprised Naraku and blocking tecna as she sieged in relief.