Chapter 30

Meanwhile, the Inu gang hears from local villagers that the mountain demon was killed by bright shafts of light a few nights ago. When they arrive at the remains of the giant demon .tecna scans the area as
Inuyasha smells humans nearby.

Somewhere In a village, a demon is attacking. Three children defeat it and cart away the remains. They take the remains to a temple.

As Inuyasha and his friends hear of these ascetics that are slaying demons and head off to find them. Later they take a break Until the children appear and attack.

The three Winx girls transform into their believix form as
Inuyasha and them defeat the children but they unfortunately run off.

However, Inuyasha and friends follow the children to their temple. The monk Goryōmaru, comes out and has a demonic arm.

When hoards of demons attack, Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku as Musa, flora, and can assist Goryōmaru in defending the temple.

Goryōmaru is shocked that fairies are here in this world as
Miroku and Goryōmaru talk and he explains the situation as
the children admit they cannot tell good demons from bad. The monk offers them shelter for the night.

Kagura takes command of the demons that have gathered around the temple. She sends them in to attack, and Miroku, Sango, and Inuyasha come out to battle.

They see that the attacking demons are already dead. Miroku uses his Wind Tunnel, until the arrival of some Saimyōshō.

Kagura thinks the infant is hidden within the temple. Inuyasha heads after Kagura, demanding to know why she is attacking the temple.

Flora grabs Kagome fighting off the demons.
As tecna and Musa help Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango.

Kagura soon realizes the infant is not in the temple, and after receiving a serious wound she retreats.

She falls from her feather near Sesshōmaru, Jaken, and Rin. Rin jumps into the river to help Kagura. Jaken tries to help and is swept along as well. Sesshōmaru pulls all three from the river. As they watch, Kagura regenerates and awakens.

Meanwhile, Hakudōshi stands with Naraku in their mountain base. He inquires why Naraku lets Kagura live since both of them know full well that she is a traitor. Naraku summons Kagura's heart in his right hand and points out that he could crush it if he wished, but he won't. When asked why, Naraku replies that she will make the perfect bait for leading Inuyasha into a trap. He then declares that he has a task for Hakudōshi.

Sesshōmaru begins to leave when Kagura reveals that she knows where Naraku is hiding his heart. She gives a crystal shard to Jaken so they can detect the gem protecting Naraku's heart. Sesshōmaru wonders if she intends to use him, only for Kagura to respond only he is intelligent and strong enough to slay Naraku; Jaken is shocked by her flattery towards Sesshōmaru. When Kagura leaves, Rin guesses the reason Kagura is helping Sesshōmaru is that she loves him after, "She said all those nice things."

Mean the Inuyasha gang leaves Goryōmaru's temple and they find a cave filled with the remains of demons and a strong demonic aura. Goryōmaru is annoyed that they've found this place.

Hakudōshi teleports in front of a flying Kagura and declares that there's work to do. He brings her to the temple Inuyasha and his friends have recently vacated. Hakudōshi and Goryōmaru engage in a battle after Hakudōshi cuts Goryōmaru in the neck and shoulder. Goryōmaru fires his arm cannon in retaliation but is surprised to find his light does not affect Hakudōshi being harmlessly deflected by the latter's barrier.

Inuyasha smells the blood and he and his companions race back to the temple to attack Hakudōshi, but they only arrive in time to see Hakudōshi, calmly absorbing the children's attacks.

Hakudōshi fires the absorbed energy at him and his friends, which forces them to dodge Hakudōshi uses the distraction to dart in, whirling his naginata, and strikes Goryōmaru fatally.

Kanna and the Infant appear and Kagura realizes Naraku's heart was at the temple all along. Hakudōshi takes them away and demands Kagura deal with Inuyasha by battling him.

Instead, Kagura tells Inuyasha that the infant carries Naraku's heart and then follows Hakudōshi; disobeying her given orders.

Miroku and Tecna help the children bury Goryōmaru's corpse as Miroku tells them they must leave if they value their lives.

Kagura follows Hakudōshi as a stone demon. She turns back to lead Inuyasha and his friends to the stone demon and they realize she is leading them to Naraku.

Inuyasha and Flora head into the stone demon's stomach where they sense Naraku. Kirara carries Miroku, kagome, Musa, tecna Shippō, and Sango down to join Inuyasha and Flora.

The group then finally comes face to face with Naraku as he pulls out the almost complete Shikon Jewel.

The stone demon suddenly comes to life, and Naraku gloats over the fact that they will all be digested by the demon and leave the jewel shard behind.
Naraku glares at Flora.
" and the celestial butterfly will be in my control " he chuckles.
"I won't let you get away with this! " Flora shouts
As Miroku tries using his wind tunnel but when he starts absorbing the saimyōshō, tecna stops him.

After asking Miroku and Tecna combine their powers to put up a barrier to shield the others from the acid dripping from the demon's stomach walls.
"Nice work," Miroku says to her as they both high-five each other.

Inuyasha tries using his
Adamant Barrage tears Naraku to pieces but the spears of adamant only embed themselves in the stomach of the demon. Kagome tries to purify the Shikon Jewel with an arrow but fails as well. Naraku teleports away.

Meanwhile, Kikyō, bloom, comes across Kanna and the Infant and realizes that it is Naraku's heart. As she draws her bow to shoot the infant, Mōryōmaru, left to guard the Infant, attacks Kikyō, allowing Kanna to leap off of a cliff and be caught by Mōryōmaru, who flies away.

Inuyasha then tells Kagome to give him her jewel shard to make Tessaiga stronger, but due to being a demon and only barely able to be kept pure by being in Kagome's possession, the shard becomes corrupted and begins to overcome Inuyasha, allowing his full demon form to come out. Inuyasha struggles to withhold his inner demon but slowly begins to fail and gives in to it.

Outside, Kagura watches the reanimated demon, realizing that the Shikon Jewel has revived it to slay Inuyasha. Naraku, still in pieces from Inuyasha's Adamant Barrage, appears behind her with an unharmed Hakudoshi. Floating inside a mutual barrier just behind Kagura, Hakudōshi innocently asks Naraku how he thinks Inuyasha found the demon. Equally as innocent, Naraku replies that he doesn't know, and mockingly asks Kagura her opinion.

Inuyasha smacks the Sacred Jewel Shard onto Tessaiga. Instantly realizing that he is about to lose and give in to his full demon form Flora leaps out and dashes and runs forward to hold onto Inuyasha begging him to not give in to his full demon completely ignoring the fact she has her feet badly burned due to being in the acid of the demon's stomach.

"Flora enchantix!"

Flora's pure magic made the
the jewel shard becomes pure again as Inuyasha regains control of himself and fights off his full demon.

He asks Flora to hold onto him a little bit longer so he can maintain control of himself as she holds onto him he uses the Tessaiga with the jewel shard power boost to tear open the stomach of the demon, destroying the demon and allowing them to escape.

As they see daylight again, Flora passes out due to her inflicted wounds from her burns trying to save Inuyasha as he yells out her name she collapses and becomes unconscious. Inuyasha catches her in his arms holding her close.

Meanwhile, Kikyo tells Bloom, Stella, and Aisha that they must part now as she senses the Inu group on their way to the village.

Bloom thanks her for everything and Kikyo doesn't say anything but walks away.

The girls then head off before 10 minutes they see the group as Musa and Tecna quickly notice them and hug them as they cry while  Inuyasha holds Flora as he and the others watch the scene.