Chapter seven

The Inu gang  along with kaede arrive at the tower as  Kaede realizes that Tsubaki was in rivalry with kikyo  at the time.

Since kikyo was awarded the Shikon no Tama, Tsubaki became angry and over time turned into a black priestess.
Kagura appears for the show and wants to watch how the gigantic Shikigami who appears now to destroy Inuyasha.

Meanwhile
Momiji and Botan were lying asleep on their backs with a wet cloth pressed against their foreheads. Shippo was gathering water while Miroku watched over them.

Momiji woke up and  was instantly surprised when she sees Miroku's face as she awoke before backing away since  recalling his perverted nature.

The monk told her to calm down and that he had no intention of hurting her and wanted to ask her something as she looks unsure . He then proceeded to ask if she would bear his children  she nervously cannot respond.

He then turned his attention to the waking Botan and asked her as well " ladies there enough of me to go around." Miroku says as  They were both surprised when Shippo suddenly approached them.

Momiji held up a sutra and warned him to keep his distance. Miroku explained that Shippo  was the one who took care of them, since he was ordered not to touch them by Kagome, Flora  and Sango.

" wait is that women with you guys a fairy ." Momiji asked .
Miroku nods " I know I was just as surprised as you were."

" isn't she awesome." Shippo told them as both girls nod excitedly.

" can we meet her ! We never saw a fairy before!" Momiji explained.

" we'll maybe after this is over she'll introduce herself properly." Miroku says to both of them.

They were then again taken in by Shippo and Kirara for their cuteness and started to affectionately smother them after realizing that they were not evil much to Shippō's annoyance and Miroku's jealousy. They proceeded to ask Miroku why he and the others were in pursuit of Tsubaki.

" im afraid she's after to dear friends of mine ." Miroku explained as he then told them the story of what she did Flora and kagome .

Back with the Inu group,
Inyuasha decided  for everyone to step back as he destroyed the thing with his Wind Scar but Kagura stops it .

Kagome then jumps in destroys her magic with an arrow allowing the wind scar destroys the demon .
where upon Kagura leaves.

Inuyasha , Flora Kagome and Kaede go into the tower.

Kaede recognizes in the pagoda that something enormously strong was kept under lock and key by the seal. Both Momiji  and Botan decided to believe the monk only because of Flora knowing that fairy's are the most  lightest thing in this world .
Kirara then flew all four of them back to the shrine.

Meanwhile, Tsubaki was  able to open the pagoda doors after destroying seal after seal how ever  there were other seals placed down below. When she finally broke the last seal on the ogre, it was furious that he had been sealed and threatened to kill Tsubaki for it.

She tempted the ogre with the promise of power from the Shikon no Tama that was in her possession and soon sell have the source that resigned in the fairy  .she then absorbed him with her right eye and recognizes its tremendous power which makes her almost crazy with power .

Inuyasha, Kagome, Flora Sango, and Kaede finally show up to confront Tsubaki as they seeked the sacred jewel back. Kagome realizes that the jewel is in Tsubaki's right eye.

Tsubaki told them  how much demon power was flowing through her and only if she had the Sacred Jewel 50 years ago. " what happened between ye  and Kikyō 50 years ago. " Kaede asked .