Chapter ten

The next day ,

Inyuasha woke up earlier as he noticed the group was still asleep before including Flora who was resting her head down on his lap .
He blushed lightly before shifting her softly to the ground as he took the top part of his kimono to use as head support before tip toeing over to his sword before leaving out the hut .

As the sun finally rose up high in the sky the group started to wake up .

Kagome and Flora were the first to notice Inyuasha was missing as Flora picked up his kimono in confusion.

" Inuyasha ? Where did he go ? " Flora asked wondering where the half demon slipped off to.

" I'm not sure ." Miroku replied.

Kagome frowns knowing the answer before leaving without saying a single word to the group.

Flora didn't know why kagome . " give her some time she'll be back , as for Inyuasha let's just wait for him to return back to us so until then we can take a short break." Miroku says .

~ the next day ,
Flora is walking sadly around the forest until she runs into the tree of ages .

~ the next day ,Flora is walking sadly around the forest until she runs into the tree of ages

Flora looked at the spot next to tree of when she first appeared in this world .
She then placed her hand on the tree .

She felt the the trees magical aura glow to the palm of her hand

She felt the the trees magical aura glow to the palm of her hand .

" why did you send me here ? " Flora whispered as she got no response .
Then sat and leaned next to the tree as she heard the birds chirping in the clear blue sky .