Chapter three

" what ever we don't have time for you or nature lover girl over there to be slacking off playing with stupid plants .we gotta get back for looking for the shards that you lost remember!?." Inyuasha said towards kagome who yelled ' sit boy! ' as Inyuasha fell face flat to the floor . " you don't have to be so rude you know ! It's late now we can leave in the morning." Kagome suggested as Inyuasha got up angrily . " no ! We lost too much days already! We have to go back now ! " he barked in her face . ' sit boy !'  She yelled four times before running off mumbling to her self taking her plant with her angrily.

Flora couldn't stand watching them argue and tried her best not watch it but she figured she's going to have to get used to this being this is how they act around each other .
Flora hesitantly walked over to the half demon offering him her hand up . He declined and pushed it away aggressively. As he got up to face her .
" I don't who you think you are but we are not friends ! Got it ." He barked aggressively angrily in her face scaring her a little as she tried to hold back a couple of tears that dare fall from her eyes .

" I'm sorry , I thought you wanted some help up ." Flora said as Inyuasha growled .
" you don't have be all fake nice ! I still don't like you !! ."

Inyuasha my his way towards the window before jumping on the ledge of it stoping when he heard her sweet yet calm playful voice in the distance.

" I'm not pretending to be anything. Even tho you hate me I still care for you ." Flora says confusing the half demon .

" huh , whatever . You smell horrible anyways." He said before leaving for good out the window.

Flora sighed as she felt a vine from her plant comforting her as she cresses it on her shoulder.

" thank you , little one ." Flora says towards her plant sadly.

The door then open reveling sota kagome's brother.
" oh , Flora . Mom told me to tell you Dinner is ready ." Flora nods .
" thanks , sota ." Flora says to him as he stands by the door nervously .
" uhhh don-t mention - it . Flora ." He then runs out .Flora then follows after him leaving.

~

Flora and kagome make their way back upstairs after a nice family dinner to start getting ready for bed.
Kagome sits on her bed laying down in her pajamas watching the ceiling.
While Flora comes back after a nice long bath changed into her pajamas as she lays down in her bed as well .

While Flora  comes back after a nice long bath changed into her pajamas as she lays down in her bed as well

She then began to think about her old school , her friends and her family.
" hey Flora ? " she heard her friend call out to her from her bed .

" are you sure you want to come with me back to the other world?." Flora stares at the ceiling .
" yes , I'm sure . Why do ask?"
" no reason , just asking ." Kagome says back .

As Flora sighed remembering Inyuasha's words from earlier .

" hey kagome." Flora say's as she got no response then heard light snoring Realizing she went to sleep .

As the vines from the Venus fly trap pulled the sheets over kagome tucking her into bed .

" good night , kagome." Flora hummed as she then got up out of bed and walked slowly towards the window.

She leaned against the ledge looking up at the beautiful stars  that filled the night sky .

" I miss you so much , winx." She whispered crying .

Little did she know Inyuasha was on top of the roof top listening to her .

" the people here are nice and kind but .. I feel my new friend Inyuasha might hate my presence here .. I don't blame him .." Inyuasha heard floras sobbing at the window as his ears twitch lightly at at sound of his name .

He was starting to feel guilty for making her feel bad realizing she was actually a nice person who was just home sick .He didn't mean to make her cry . As he listened to crying he began to feel guilty for snapping at her .
She even still considered him her friend even if he showed her nothing but unkindness towards her.

A couple of minutes later it stopped and he figured she went to bed . He jumped back on the ledge of the window and peeked in only to see both girls sleeping in their own beds .

Inyuasha softly came inside trying not to wake them up from their slumber. He then felt a vine wrap around his waist .

He looked towards the plant . " please let me go , I'm not here to hurt them ." A minute passes as He then felt the vine leave his waist as he nods towards the plant .

He's ears twitch lightly as he hears movements coming from floras bed as he walks up to her bed and places a hand gently over her hand hesitantly.

" it's only a dream ." Inyuasha whispered lightly as Flora stoped and started to rest peacefully . Inyuasha watched as her a bit before before  whispering " I'm sorry ."