The castle beyond the looking glass [ part two]

Kaguya chants a spell that deflected the wind scar . " what ?" Inyuasha says shocked. " you won't interfere "
Kaguya used her magical mirror to keep Inuyasha pinned while she searched for the last ingredient in her recipe for unlimited power: the celestial robe. The girls could see that Inuyasha was fighting the bonds but it seemed to be futile. Flora ran to him, screaming his name as her legs propelled her forward. She quickly hit a barrier protecting from such attacks and was flung 10 feet away onto musa and tecna who caught her .

"You can't help him if your dead " tecna  said .
" we gotta transform ! " Musa tells tecna and Flora .

" winx transform ! " Flora says as the girls get into position as everyone watches.

" magic winx! Enchantix!"

" there faires!? " Akitoki said shocked as shippo nods .Kaguya on the other hand was taken back not expecting this performance but then sensed something other then their fairy auras lurking.

" the celestial butterfly." Kaguya whispered staring directly at Flora.

"  I won't let you harm Inyuasha!" Flora shouted

They then hear  a commotion and noticed that shippo  and Akitoki were trying to help but Akitoki tripped and spilled the celestial robe out onto the ground beneath him. "Oh brother," Kagome thinks loudly in tandem with an eye roll. Akitoki might be sweet but he was utterly hopeless. Kagome   just hoped that this time it wouldn't get them all killed.

They  watched as Inuyasha warned Akitoki to run but she could already tell that he wouldn't get away in time. He  looked around obliviously as kagome   picked up her bow and notched an arrow in it; quickly shooting one at Kaguya's sleeve hoping that a warning shot would be enough to deter her. But as the arrow penetrated Kaguya's sleeve and emitted light,
"A sacred arrow, interesting " Kaguya pondered.
" Magic Winding Ivy! " in which Flora summons vines that grow from underground and wrap Kaguya.
" release Inyuasha , please " Flora asked as Kaguya the broke free .