Chapter 20

Tecna and inyuasha finally arrived on the scene
as
Bankotsu was thrilled to see at least one of the fairy's in action as
Jakotsu cheerfully greets Inuyasha.
" can it ." Inyuasha responded back irritated by his flirty behavior.

Bankotsu acknowledges Inuyasha's brute strength and

" he's the final member of the the band of seven ." Tecna tells them as Bankotsu then introduces himself by name and clarifies that he's the leader.
" you must be the smart fairy ."

"You guys should be ashamed of your selfs ganging up on one wimpy wolf" inyuasha says as

Koga angry with inyuasha replied "one wimpy wolf" and punches him in the back of the head for making it sound like he needed to be rescued.

Inuyasha points out he almost lost his Shikon shards as Kōga replies he's not stupid enough to let that happen. Miroku, Sango, Kagome, Shippō , musa and Kirara arrive and Kōga greets them while.
" you guys took way to long !." Inyuasha barked at them .
" well I'm sorry we all can't be as fast as you ." Kagome said .

As Bankotsu announces that everyone's arrived and both sides size each other up.

Inuyasha promises to send them all back to their graves as  Bankotsu announces his intent to avenge Kyōkotsu and Mukotsu.

" be careful !" Kagome  shouts from the sidelines with sango , shippo and miroku  as she then warns Bankotsu has not one but three Shikon shards in his neck.

Bankotsu replies . " they're mementos from Kyōkotsu and Mukotsu"

Kōga realizes that that is why he sensed something was different about Bankotsu earlier.

Tecna then tells  Bankotsu that Naraku must have given him all those shards . As  that upsets Bankotsu in the making him smirk at her .

" nothing gets past you doesn't it ." He replies to her .

" We  were given the shards so that they might kill every last one of them ." He then  charges at Inuyasha and clashes his Banryū with Tessaiga.

Inuyasha's group are amazed to see that the two are evenly matched .

Renkotsu tells them to quit gawking and has Ginkotsu unleash an explosive round right at them.

" Mother Natures holy water shower

" Mother Natures holy water shower ."

Sango, Miroku and Kirara manage to jump out of the way, however Kagome is not as fast on her feet

This alarms flora as she tries to hold back Renkotsus from his attack as inyuasha notices and gets distracted as  Bankotsu warns him to keep his attention on their fight if he wants to live.