Chapter 8

Inuyasha and the others were currently looking for Naraku's castle.Inyuasha was sniffing all of the place but seemed having trouble  in doing so.

Flora  tells them  that the night of the new moon is approaching . the night where Inuyasha loses his powers.
Kagome tells them she thinks it's best that they lay low for the night as Inuyasha will be  unable to fight without his powers. however Inyuasha refused since  they were  so close to finding Naraku .

Suddenly, the group notices a cyclone fast approaching then noticed that it's Kona  who immediately starts flirting with Kagome.
Inuyasha as always isn't happy to see Kōga especially since he just stepped on top of him when he arrived.

Inuyasha then  draws out his Tessaiga ready to kill Kōga but  unfortunately Kagome gives the "Sit" command forcing Inuyasha to the ground.

"You came to find Naraku's castle as well" miroku asked curiously .koga nods saying hes has been picking up Naraku's scent a lot lately.

Miroku and Sango both realize that Naraku's barrier must be weakening. "  we  keep following his scent then we're  are bound to find Naraku soon. " koga  says then resumes flirting with Kagome vowing  he will kill Naraku.
Kagome looked over at Inyuasha waiting for him to interfere like he always does but to her shock along with the rest of the group he doesn't.

Flora then asked Inyuasha if he was okay . He nods telling her not to be stupid.
Koga  then comes over and seems to notice that there is something different with Inuyasha but then finally noticed Flora behind him. " who's she ?"  Koga asked as Inyuasha growled " none of your business , that's who she is !!" Inyuasha responded as koga got angry " hey ! It was only a question you mutt!!"
" and I answered it you !....fleabag!"
The fight soon stops when Hakkaku and Ginta arrive.
" whatever I'm off , see you around Kagome." Koga said as she blushed before leaves the group to go off and find Naraku.

Later that night, Inyuasha  and the group setup camp .
As Flora ensures the group they will be safe despite Inyuasha's condition.
Hakkaku and Ginta run to group for help as  the branches from the tree wrap around the two sending them up into the air.

Kagome tells Flora to let them down explaining to her those were kogas comrades.
Flora apologized forcing the tree branches to place them back  down .
Inuyasha reveals his mortal state to them. Hakkaku and Ginta tell them koga is in trouble.
" me and sango , we'll, go handle this ." Miroku says as him and her hop the cat demon flying off.

Meanwhile with koga ,
Kagura cuts kogas two Jewel Shards out of his legs, and is about to kill him when Sango arrives with Miroku and Kirara Just in time  as she  throws her boomerang at her. Kagura retreats. Koga then goes off with miroku and sango who take them back the rest of the gang .

Where he sees Inyuasha , kagome and the mysterious new girl .  He noticed Inyuasha's human form as Inyuasha threatens to kill him .while Kagome starts to put the ointment on kogas cuts making him blush affectionately at her .

Inuyasha and his friends with Koga follow her. With the knowledge that Naraku's barrier is weakening, Inuyasha's gang realize that Naraku who is half-demon loses his power at the new

Koga then attempts to battle Kagura again but she beats him once more as she's about to finish him off  she is held back from vines bursting from the ground. Koga looks confused before seeing the mysterious women from earlier realizing she was a fairy .

" no way ! " koga says shocked as kagura smirked.
" dance of the dragons." Kagura says using the attack on flora but Inuyasha jumps in just in time to save her as the dawn breaks.
However for a split second Kagura sees Inuyasha in his human form and  realizes his weakness.

Inuyasha steps protectively in front of Flora before he  uses his Wind Scar on Kagura and is about to kill her until a horde of Naraku's demons jump in front of her . " oh no you don't ! Energy of Mother Earth." Flora says in which she creates vines and rocks that served as a cell trap anything or anyone stopping them from escaping.
However during this Kagura manages to escape.

As Kōga recovers his two Jewel Shards.

He then turns to the Inu group .

" thanks, nature fairy ." Koga says as Inyuasha pulls Flora  aside  next to him . " sit boy ! " Inyuasha falls straight to the ground.
" relax Inyuasha he's just thanking her." Kagome says as koga wince in pain kagome rushed to his aid as his wounds opened up deeply as he bleed out fast in her arms .

" koga !!" Kagome cried over hes painful moans.

Miroku examined the wounds . " it's really bad , I'm afraid he won't be able to make it ."

Flora walked over to koga as kagome looked at her with tears in her eyes ." Don't worry I'll save him ." Flora said .

" please ." Kagome pleads . " enchantix healing mist  !"

Flora blows a light green mist that heeling koga

Flora blows a light green mist that heeling koga .

" huh, thanks . I feel stronger already." Koga says as Flora smiled happily before feeling angry jealous glares from Inyuasha .

" sit boy!"