Chapter 18

The next morning Inyuasha and his friends were tracking down the band if seven as Inyuasha smelled a scent leading a group to a village where they meet a man named
Suikotsu as they approached him.

" are you sure he's one of them ? " Kagome questioned
" yeah why wouldn't I be ." He thinks due to his  graveyard scent however his manners are so different from those expected of a murderous mercenary.

" he looks harmless to me ." Musa says
As young children make him a shield of their bodies.

" maybe you made a mistake." Flora says as Inyuasha looked annoyed.

" I'm not sensing any thing ." Kagome adds in confusion
due to the purity of the shard.
Meanwhile somewhere else the remaining members of the band of seven attack the village.

As Suikotsu rushes to the help of the villagers joined by Kikyō who has been watching him since she also senseed the shard on him as well .

The band of seven tells Suikotsu to "snap out of it" which he doesn't seem to understand until Jakotsu hurts him spilling blood over him.

As the Inu gang finally make it the village  as they become surprised to see him and Kikyō as he then attacks the children  transformed while introducing himself as Suikotsu of the band of seven.Inuyasha then rushes in to protect the children.

" Winx transform !" Tecna shouts as the girls quickly get into their positions.

" Magic winx !  Haramonix!"

" you girls be careful ! " Miroku shouts as they fly into the air .
Inyuasha watched as Suikotsu looked surprised seeing fairy's in this world again.
The band of seven looked amazed by their transformation.

Suikotsu then proceeds to fight Inuyasha who currently lost his tessaiga due to his last battle with Renkotsu .

The girls who were about to help were then were knocked down by Jakotsu  who tells them is that all they got .

Renkotsu then tosses Suikotsu his Wolverine-like claws To Suikotsu  Causing Inuyasha to be  slashed in his stomach.

" Inyuasha ! " Flora cried as the girls then got up .