Chapter eleven

A couple days passed and the Inu gang continued their quest meanwhile somewhere else
With Sesshōmaru's group ,
Sesshōmaru stops  to let the girls take a break as tacna looks at her device she made to track floras magical energy  near but so far hasn't picked up nothing

A couple days passed and the Inu gang continued their quest meanwhile somewhere else With Sesshōmaru's group , Sesshōmaru stops  to let the girls take a break as tacna looks at her device she made to track floras magical energy  near but so far ha...

" don't worry tecna we're so close to finding  her I can feel it ." Musa said reassuring her friend before
Rin's stomach growled as then Sesshōmaru instructs her to find food as musa volunteers to go with  her Sesshōmaru instructed her to watch after rin and to be careful  he then sends  Jaken and A-Un with them to ensure both their safety .

As tecna and Sesshōmaru stood behind.

" how far do you think we'll have to walk ? " rin asked musa who shrugged.

" until we find some food for all of us ." Musa replied
infuriating Jaken as he was  Taking notice of the crimson color of the moon he then hears Inyuasha's group off in the distant and wonders off  Towards them in hiding.

~

The next day, Inuyasha's group is chilling on a picnic kagome made for them .
Kagome then got the idea of a game and tapped Flora who was sipping her tea .
" your it ! " Kagome say's running off as the others got confused by her actions as Flora quickly explained to them it's a game before running after kagome.
Who ran around in a circle before Flora finally tagged her .
" your it kagome ! " Flora said running away as kagome then got the idea to tag miroku who smirked mischievous at sango as she felt nervous before getting up and running as now they were all running from him as he chased them around. Inyuasha watched the group before feeling a tap on his shoulder.
" your it ! " Flora says to the half demon who got up and smirked at her .
" oh , yeah!"

Jaken, a short distance away decides to summons No-man  a demon born from the regrets of humans as he instructs the demon to steal Inuyasha's precious sword and laughs in joy of his soon victory.

The demon creates a smokescreen and robs everyone but Inuyasha, leaving the sword behind.

As they all stoped their game

Kagome notices the jewel shards have been taken meaning serious trouble as
No-man presents the items he stole to Jaken before was scolded for not getting the sword as  he then leaves to correct his mistake.

No-man tries making another smokescreen but is caught by floras protection spell as the vines wrap around him from the trees leading him unable to move . Inyuasha and the others Notice as Inyuasha Tessaiga out ready for battle but Flora stops him sensing he didn't want to harm people as Inyuasha looked at her confused along with the others as he is released and then  gives everything back and leaves in peace.

" that was weird ." Shippo commented as the others nod .
" I agree ." Sango responded back .

Jaken who was watching the entire time takes notice and rages that his plans are backfiring. He then catches fire w it's his staff and runs off a cliff.