The ACE

The sun hung low on the horizon, casting long shadows in the room where Park Jimin was working for the next project on his laptop when he received a phone call from his father.

It's been two months or three months...since they've last talked? And every time they talked, they ended up with arguments and numerous problems.

It's been going on like that between them since Park Jimin's mother had passed away and soon his father married again a young woman, who was not much older than Park Jimin, and this decision had torn their already fragile father-son bond to shreds.

The memory of his mother's funeral, followed by the introduction of a new woman into their lives, was etched into his mind like a painful scar.

After the third ring, Park Jimin picked up reluctantly answering, "If this call is about marriage again, don't waste your precious time on me, into agreeing whatever you will say." The last time they've talked, his father suggested him to marry as his father knows that he's been sleeping with girls from the casinos or bars that he went. As a father, he is worried that Park Jimin will entangled with those kind of women.

Park Jimin's father, Park Jisan, was a self-made businessman, his family had been wealthy for generations. Despite his own success, Park Jisan had different aspirations for his son. He believed that Park Jimin needed to settle down and find a partner who shared his values, someone he could build a life with, someone who is at the same brain level with him.

After all men can't handle being too much successful, so they need women who stay by their sides and support them in the shadow of doing right decisions. Every business man needs a woman who will stay by her man's side even though every one was against him, even if he has to fall, someone who will fall with him together.

"Come for the family dinner tomorrow, if you want to talk about inheritance." Park Jisan said, this is the only way his son would agree to come to home.

"Huh..is this some kind of your trap or my stepmother's? Tell her that she successfully succeeded because I'm already adding so called family dinner into my tomorrow schedule." However it's been a long time since he come back home.

Home. The home which his mother designed. He didn't know if it's because his mother made, but every time he sees it, it's so beautiful and modern, a feel of warmth whenever he stepped his foot in the house. But all that feeling has died along with his mother death.

There is no one welcoming for him, even if he comes home. So he rarely goes back to that place and spend all of his time in 5 stars luxury hotels or in his penthouse which worth million dollars.

This was normal life for Park Jimin.

****

The Devil Casino,

In the opulent confines of a high-end casino, Park Jimin found himself engaged in a high-stakes game of poker with new challengers, mostly a formidable rival from the business world. The atmosphere was charged with tension, and the stakes were as high as the ceilings adorned with crystal chandeliers.

On the surface, Park Jimin appeared to be a suave and distinguished tycoon, known for his ownership of thriving companies and industries that spanned continents. His tall, impeccably groomed figure exuded an aura of power and sophistication.

Yet, behind this facade of corporate excellence, Park Jimin harbored a secret passion and genius—a hidden world where he reigned supreme. Unbeknownst to most, he was a master of the casino industry. His hidden empire of high-stakes gambling establishments was his true domain.

Park Jimin, with his strikingly good looks, exuded an air of sophistication that matched the luxurious surroundings. His impeccably tailored tuxedo accentuated his tall, well-built frame, while his piercing black eyes hinted at a keen intellect beneath the suave exterior. He was known not only for his wealth but also for his sharp mind, making him a force to be reckoned with in both the corporate and gambling worlds.