The Bond

The moment Jennie enter her condo, she even more frustrated after seeing a pair of Italian leather shoe at the entrance.

Jennie has no choice but to come back from Park Jimin's penthouse due to her bleeding toe....or else she is sure that she will wait until Madam come out of her room.

Jennie even thought about tearing Park Jimin into pieces if Madam has even a scratch on her skin...but due to Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi....who sent her to hospital then back to her condo, she has really no choice to meet with Madam...

"Jennie, where have you been all day?" Kim Taehyung, who was sitting in the living room while checking a work document in his laptop, asked Jennie as she walked inside the house.

"Why asking when you've already known your answer?" Jennie's voice contain frustration, anger, meaning that she is not feeling well so don't ask her anything..she won't answer, with a full of warning toward Kim Taehyung.

Not only Kim Taehyung can read Jennie's mind through her voice tone but he also can tell just by looking at Jennie's face...thus when every steps Jennie takes towards him, her expression changes as if she has hurt....when Kim Taehyung's scanning eyes reach Jennie's toe...he can't even still sit anymore.

"What happened here? When did you get hurt? Who did this?!" When Kim Taehyung worriedly rush and without hesitation kneel in front of her while checking at her toe with so much caring as if it was a piece of jewelry, Jennie Kim's heart seem to sting for a moment.

Kim Taehyung is a person who is very successful in business and feared by most of the men in underground world, a person no one dares to compete, no one dares to look up to...

Whereas Jennie, an orphan, who has nothing to cling to, family, friends, relatives,....nothing....from living in a dark room of an orphanage, to become a successful designer, to live in a luxurious life and spend money without looking at the price tags, to get one place in modeling society, Kim Taehyung is the one who has supported her everything from behind.

Her life, her inferences, the supporter of her decisions, emotions, her standards of living....to her clothing even her bra and underwears.....nothing is out of Kim Taehyung's hands...

Kim Taehyung didn't know how much Jennie Kim is addicted to someone that if she didn't get her, she will just explode from the feeling of desire...

And in that kind of situation, just because of her minor wound, Kim Taehyung is worriedly checking her toe as if it were a major, thus Jennie didn't even know how to react...

At first, Jennie has planned all the way to shout at Kim Taehyung and tell him to leave her alone, to leave from the condo she has bought with his money. But seeing Kim Taehyung on his knee, with a slender and veiny fingers which kill people are now gently touching her wound, it's so much heart warming...and not gonna lie, Jennie's heart beat for a second like the time when Kim Taehyung proposed her..

It's not that Jennie Kim didn't like Kim Taehyung.

Jennie Kim didn't even know the line between love and desire. Thus she mistakenly assumed desire as love whereas love as desire.

"Jennie, I know where you went and I know who you were with. The reason why I asked is because I wanted to hear it coming from your mouth not from my guards. Even if it's lie, as long as it's coming from your mouth, I will trust you blindly." Kim Taehyung carefully placed Jennie's feet from his knee to the ground, he stand up face to face with Jennie.

"You are not the same Jennie Kim I know anymore. In the past, flirting and going around with men were just your plaything. You have never been serious than this but now I know by my heart that something is really off just by looking at the way you behave in these days. In the past, you were the one who answer my calls just to lie to me of your whereabouts but now neither you answer my calls nor reply my messages. It's been a long time since Jennie Kim who wears a beautiful mask, pretends to be happy and always talks sweet things even if it's nonsense, that person is now forgetting to coax me."