The Name

"Me and Lisa have already discussed about this and we have studied each other thoroughly. Maybe because we have been friends for so long, we don't have any feelings towards each other more than that. Thus, it's impossible for us to be together, to be married.

I really appreciate Manobal's family support when we are at the lowest but I don't want my marriage to be tied with the sake of gratitude. And not to be tie with any bonds, I have also helped a lot in Manobal's business. Thus it's even for us.

I'm sincerely sorry if my words are somehow offended Manobal's family. As I'm a business man I always talk like this, open and direct."

As soon as Kim Taehyung said, Madam Kim's face turned red. Since Kim Taehyung didn't say anything about marriage whenever she mentioned in the previous days, Madam Kim had thought that he had changed his mind and finally agreed to marry Lisa but...she has never expected this kind of open declining from her son...

Madam Kim even want to say 'Thank you' and worship him like a god just because after he is back to the party and said he wanted to talk including Manobal family....Thus the dining table only includes both sides of family...not in front of all people...It will be more embarrassing for Lisa if Madam Kim had already announced their engagement and then Kim Taehyung denied it...

However, Lalisa and Kim Taehyung decided this decision together or not...everyone will see as Kim Taehyung denying Lalisa at her new own jewelry launching party....everyone will look down on Lalisa but for Kim Taehyung...his standard will be so high, a person who deny the most famous luxury jewelry brand, one and only heir of Manobal's family, Lalisa Manobal.

"I agree with Taehyung. Even if we married, the marriage without love will never get lasts long. Thus it will be more embarrassing things if we go into the divorce stage. We will be the target of medias as well as the bond between out families will broken. Considering all of this, we have come to agree on the decision that we will be continue to support each other's business and just to be friends. Moreover, we also have someone who we want to marry and spend our life with. Thus, I really hope the elders will understand us." Lalisa sit back at her place as she smile politely towards Madam Kim.

Isn't Madam Kim the one who initiate all this?

"Did Kim Taehyung force you to say all of this, Lili? Are you sure that this is purely your decision?" Madam Kim asked, try her best not to let her anger out.

Such a perfect woman like Lalisa Manobal is the best suitable person for the role of Madam Kim's daughter in law. With a stable job and a good family background...an obedient woman...can stand level with Kim Taehyung....this is the major requirement to be a daughter in law which Madam Kim has made in her mind and Lisa has all these abilities. Thus whatever the way she has to use, Lalisa Manobal has to be her daughter in law, her son's one and only wife.

"No. Taehyung didn't force me to say anything and all the words I have said were all come from my heart. This is my life and I also have the ability and background to decide the man who I want to marry..."

"Lalisa!" Mr. Manobal warned in a sharp voice then he looked at Madam Kim, "Mrs. Kim, I had thought that since Lisa and Taehyung are in good term since they were young so that I thought they can be together and come into term with our decision. But guess, we are wrong this time." Mr. Manobal then shifted his eyes toward Lisa and Kim Taehyung, "The elders arranged this because we believed this is the best suitable decision for both of you but since you two are against with it, we don't want to force anyone like a child as both of you have the abilities to create your own future. If this is all you have to say, then we will take a leave first."

With that Mr. Manobal was the first to rise from the table in a manner of a shrewd businessman who had no extra time to spare.

Whereas Mrs. Manobal is a warm-hearted person, she gave a proper greeting to both Madam Kim and Kim Taehyung, then she hug her daughter and left the party. Lisa also went together with them and send her parents off to the portico.